Chapter 90

"Huh? Oh, because of my ankle?"

"Yes. Do you have any pain?"

"That's the thing."

Just in time, I had something to say about it, so I asked a new topic.

"It hurt a little a few hours ago, but now it's really okay. I guess I'm resilient."

It's the truth.

By the time I just woke up, there was a rather painful pain just to pull my ankle.

But how long has it been since then?

Now, it was okay to walk with a little caution.

Is it supposed to heal this fast?

Throughout my past life, I've broken a bone, but I've never sprained my ankle before.

Then Sir Davery nodded and answered.

"Maybe the divine priest did his part well."

"A divine priest?"

"When His Excellency came back to the mansion with my lady, there was also a divine priest... No, he brought him."

Ah, he dragged him here.

"The divine priest had divine power with the effect of healing the wound and improving the resilience. Fortunately, I think it helped you."

"I see."

It turned out that someone had suffered while I was asleep, not the Doctor, but an unnamed divine priest.

I'm sure he's been dragged humanely.

I wondered if he had returned humanely, but I decided not to check.

After that, I walked around exchanging a few more trivial stories.

Then it came to my mind when I was almost there - the office that became my destination, Jungkook's office - from this early hour it was assumed that Jungkook would be in the office, not in the bedroom.

"Oh, I didn't see the butler today for some reason."

When the sun rose to announce the morning outside the window, I was actually preparing my mind.

I thought, of course, that as soon as the day dawned, the butler would show up with a whole bunch of questions.

When someone had an accident - in general - it has been a traditional repertoire for a butler who came the next morning to punish me with his devil's sermon.

Furthermore, this time the accident was more serious.

What more words are needed since I had been arrested after running away from home?

The other day, I was so scolded for going out secretly to watch the night festival, so I couldn't imagine what kind of death course would be waiting for this time.

So I was preparing for it.

For some reason, however, the butler had not been seen in front of me until now.

Did he oversleep?

Well, he was up late yesterday because of me.

Sometimes the butler, who was suspected of being a preaching robot, was unexpectedly humane.

But, Sir Davery, who was walking alongside me, looked troubled.

......huh?

"What does that look mean now, Sir?"

"May I tell you this, by the way."

"What is it?"

What is it?