Chapter 7: Encounter

It's been a long time since he disappeared he had no contact with the fatui nor no contact with you.

It was like he vanished nobody knew where he was.

Right now was night time and I was in Inazuma maybe there was a place here he could be at.

Since Inazuma is the place he and I grew up in.

Then it became day I didn't find him anywhere made he went to another place in Inazuma.

Then there was one place that came to mind where he could be at which I didn't think of.

That lake we always went to there was a unlikey chance but that place could also help me think.

Once I arrived there was nobody as expected I went to a rock that was nearby the lake and sat there looking at my reflection.

As I was looking in the water I saw someone else the one I was looking for.

Was it really him or was it just my image.?

I turn around but there was nobody he wasn't there. "I guess it was just my imagination." I said to myself looking back at the water.

Where could he be at I got lost in my thoughts when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder.

I turn around and I see him.

"Hi Scara it's been a while since we last meet.." I say he just stands there saying nothing.

"Are you alright your not saying anything?" I asked still no response from him.

"I'm... Sorry Y/n for what happened back then. I know what your trying to do I've heard from other fatui members while I was passing by."

He said I know now that he has known everything that's going on and still he comes to me.

"Yes I have been searching for you to take gnosis from you but I don't want to do that I don't want to fight you." I say

"The reason I'm here is for you to come with me I want you to be... with me join me help me."

He said you could hear the regret he had.

"Why now why didn't you say  that back then?" I asked as I stood up.

"I had to deal with other business I'm just sorry about back then."he said I had no choice but join him.

After all he was the one I trusted most the one that I loved most.

I got closer to him and then pulled my arms around him.

"Thank you I'll join you would always join you wherever you go." I said after that I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Y/n I-...   I appreciate this." After he said that he kissed me back on the cheek .

After that we left he took me to this place he then took out the gnosis he had with him .

"I need you to help me with this". He said I nodded in response.