𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 96

LILO'S POV

"CAWW!!! Y/N KAMADO!! SANEMI SHINAZUGAWA!! MUICHIRO TOKITO!! GENYA SHINAZUGAWA!! AND GYOMEI HIMEJIMA!! HAVE DEFEATED UPPER MOON ONE!! CAAWW" The crow squawked. 

"Megumi stay near me!!" Yushiro said before grabbing my arm. "I can protect myself!" I said. I stopped when I felt a tingling feeling on my neck.

"Lady Tamayo is in trouble" Yushiro said. I rose my eyebrow and looked at him. 'Um how does he know? kind of..... sus' I thought.

He took a deep breath and kept running. "WHAT!? WHERE ARE YOU GOING WE HAVE TO HELP HER!!" I yelled.

He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. "I received specific orders from Lady Tamayo! we must let her do what she need to!" Yushiro said.

I got out of his grip then made a portal. "FORGET HER ORDERS!!!" I yelled before going through the portal.

I looked down to see Muzan and Lady Tamayo's head. I snatched her away from Muzan and backed away from him.

He turned and looked at me in confusion then a big smile appeared on his face. "Megumi" He said while smiling.

"Shut up" I said. "Megumi? what are you doing here!?" Lady Tamayo said. "Don't worry I'll handle him grandma! I'm gonna give you to Yushiro you'll heal and be safe!" I said while making a portal.

Before she could say anything I dropped her into the portal then looked up at Muzan. "You ran away so where were you staying this whole time with her?" Muzan asked.

"none of your business" I said. "Then why are you here now?" He asked. "So I can help kill you" I said.

"Kill me? really after all I've done for you! you could join me you know" Muzan said. "What are you even trying to do? just kill everyone and thats it?" I asked.

"Well no I'm here to become all powerful right? so I'll find Y/n and take her as mine" Muzan said. "Huh?... what? did you say?" I said before slowly taking my paint brush out.

I waved my paint brush in front of me and tried to slash him. "Woah! really Megumi? You've never been this hostile before!" Muzan said.

I glared at him. "What are you talking about..." I said while narrowing my eyes at him. "You like her don't you?" Muzan asked.

I felt my face turn red. "No...I don't" I said while looking to the side. "Yes you do" Muzan said. "And why do you care you don't love anyone but yourself!" I said.

"I love you! so that's why I'm gonna tell you the truth" Muzan said. "What?" I said. "Your selfish too and it's because you think you deserve her right? But does she even like you?" Muzan said.

"I... well..." I said. "See I'm right! that's why you should listen to me" Muzan said. "N-No! you're wrong she does like me!" I yelled as I felt tears sting my eyes.

"Really? she can barely even grasp the concept of what it means! if you even tried anything you would just scare or confuse her!" Muzan said.

I sniffled and looked down. "You did try and she didn't understand right? you see I'm just trying to help you so you don't hurt yourself" He said.

"So how come you are so entitled to her?" I asked. "Well it was either I eat her or this and I decided to be nice for once" Muzan said.

"Nice? you're condemning her to an eternity of hell with you! how is that fair!? You know she would rather die!" I said.

"You just don't understand. I can't let this chance slip away she's a relative of one of the people who almost defeated me she knows the dead she's too powerful to go to waste" He said.

"NO! you don't get it! you just use people you don't care! You care only about yourself! You killed mom and Izumi right in front of me and you didn't care! they weren't weak! they were just sick of you! I can't believe I looked up to you when I was younger! I thought you were a good person! You're the only reason I feel bad about myself! I hate this place and you I hope you die you know! I hope you rot in the deepest pits of hell even if I have to drag you there myself!" I yelled.

"You try so hard for these people but why? they're all the same just expiration dates you see us demons are stronger! we can be the only ones in the world but you insist on these stupid ideas" Muzan said.

"They aren't expiration dates they're people! they actually have lives and families! some of them may seem bad but they're still human! You know getting away from you has been the best decision ever! I actually have people who care about me now unlike you! You make everything you touch crumble away into nothingness I won't be one of those things!" I said.

He just rolled his eyes. "See you don't even care" I said. "I'm done with this" He said before trying to grab me.

I made a see through barrier before he could try anything. "HAH!!" I yelled while pointing a finger at him.

He glared at me and kept trying to break through the barrier so I just sighed and laid out my paint brushes.

"I'm gonna make sure you never see the light of day ever again" I said while picking up my reality warping paint brush.
———————————————————-
HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈