Chapter 92

I blinked my eyes.

There was a part that needed explanation in her remarks.

'What do you mean by ruining!?'

I think the only thing that had been ruined in her story was the rag-like unknown sorcerer.........

As if she had read such a thing in my head, the sorcerer added, with a faint smile on her face

"It's a simple story. I'm very good at reading, and there are quite a few things I can tell just by looking at it."

At that time, I could see Alex, who had just gone to call Jungkook, coming back.

Behind Alex, who opened the front door of the mansion, a familiar, welcoming, and heart-fluttering face naturally caught my eye.

"Do you remember, Princess? The words I said when I cast a magic spell on the princess."

".......?"

I turned my eyes back to the sorcerer.

Her voice dropped whispering.

Thanks to it, the words that followed were only heard in my ears.

"I said I was grumpy that time. The reason why I help the princess."

"......."

"But actually, he was too desperate that I was so mean at that time."

"......."

"Just at the assumption that he may lose as it is, the whole world surrounding him was shaken and gradually collapsed."

At first, glance, what the sorcerer said sounded like a mystery.

As it contains abstract narratives, understanding all of her words immediately felt like a task.

But one thing I could tell right away.

That's Jungkook's story.

She was talking about Jungkook now.

"After I saw it, I was ashamed of my childish grumpy behaviour, and the result was this feeling of debt anyway......."

"......."

"So I was looking for a little less of a way to get there, and I happened to have a chance. That's the story. The end of my explanation."

"Noona."

The cape fell on my shoulder as soon as the sorcerer finished speaking.

I raised my head.

A fine golden pupil was looking down at me.

Until a little while ago he'd been asleep, but there was no sign of sleepiness at all.

"You should have woken me up. You shouldn't be out alone like this."

It was me who forced Jungkook to sleep for a moment, knowing that he had been awake for nearly two days.

I shook my head.

Then I touched the end of the cape and opened my mouth.

"I was out for a minute. To say hello."

"Hello?"

"Oh, so......she's the one who'll be working for us soon. So I said hello in advance."

I looked around and glanced at the sorcerer.

She still bowed her head with a faint smile.

"I will serve you with all my might."

"My lady, have a good trip!"