Chapter 14 - Run.

°°°°°

Warning/s: Slight spoilers? I try not to follow the story like too closely, but, 9-6/7 ish spoilers. Cussing kinda.

A/n: 2 posts in 1 day because the chapter before this was actuwlly longer, but I decided to break it up a little.

Also, Healer cookie is hot I need a fanfic of him asap.

°°°°°

Red velvet struggled with the lock, he looked panicked, and he kept glancing over at the door. He too was in a similar condition to Pomogrante, scuffed up and starting to crumble.

The door swings open and he grabs your other arm, the one opposite to the one Dark Enchantress grabbed.

"Y/n?" You heard Pure Vanilla say. And you looked behind you. He had his head tilted, and his arms were still hooked up to the machine.

"C'mon, I went back and brought you what I could." Red Velvet says as he faces you. He begins to dig through his pockets, before pulling out 2 stamina Jellies and handing them to you. Then turned and whistled, calling over Chiffon and Bundt, both of which where hiding behind the boxes.

"I need you to run, as far south as you can. Until you reach the edge of the kingdom. Theres a portal that leads to the ground. Use that and go home" he took a bag off of himself and put it over you.

"What about you? I dont want to leave you. You know what will happen" you tell him, trying to stop him from giving you stuff.

"Its not about me anymore, this is about you. Look I just want you to get home safe. Your cookie friends will know how to help you, I hope." He fumbles with the bandages for a second, before placing them on you to help the many bumps and scrapes. Then he scoops you up, and heads towards the door.

You wanted to protest but you couldnt. This was your chance to leave, finally. This is what you wanted. Right?

He brought you outside, out of sight from Dark Enchantress and the others, and near a smaller gathering of trees.

"Im not going to make it that far, I cant carry myself for that long." you say as he still rushes you away.

"The Stamina Jellies. Its going to feel like an Adrenaline boost. It'll have to work." He reached the edge of the castle gates. He helped you get up ontop of the short brick wall. Then he helped Bundt over to you.

He looked back at the castle and seemed to think for a moment. Then, he too jumped up on top of the brick wall, and pulled you into a hug, one that suprised you. You didnt protest, and gently hugged back.

Then, before you knew it, he had grabbed his sword and shoved it into your hands, then pushed you over the gate.

"Run Y/n!" he yelled over to you, before jumping off the wall, and darting back to the castle.

You landed on the other side, hard. You got yourself up and reached into the bag, grabbing the Stamina jelly. One would have to do for now. You scarfed it down, and felt this surge of adrenaline. It wasn't quite as much as you needed but, it helped significantly. You grabbed ahold of his sword, and picked up Bundt, before making your way to the edge of the kingdom.

Your breathing began to become uneven and heavy, and you couldnt really see where you were going, but you kept running. Your legs began to sting from how hard you were running and how fast you were going, but you ignored it.

The sword was heavy, which made running harder. You werent even too sure if you'd be able to use it, but it was threatening at least. It would help. You hoped he would be able to defend himself without it though.