𝓐𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓐 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮'𝓼

“YOU DON’T THINK I KNOW HOW THIS LOOKS?”

✰✰✰

Jasper Hale and Alice Cullen were completely silent as they continued their journey through the woods knowing that in a few hours or more their family would realize that they were missing… In a few hours, Addison would realize that her husband and twin sister had left her behind… “She’ll be okay Jasper” Alice finally spoke looking up at the torn honey-blonde, “I promise, this keeps them safe… keeps her safe”...

Jasper still didn’t speak, only nodded as he glanced at the invisible treaty line they would soon be crossing before glancing behind him… Addison was only a few miles away, he could turn back, go back to her, stay with her… He wanted to so badly but Alice’s vision only had two outcomes, and only one ended with her alive and he needed Addison to stay alive even if it meant she hated him…

“We should get going”... Jasper finally spoke, taking a step across the treaty line, Alice following closely behind… He felt weird being on the other side of the treaty like he was somewhere where he didn’t belong… 

“So where are you two going? Sam Uley spoke coming out of the dark shadows with his arms crossed over his chest, it was an odd thing for a Quileute werewolf to get a call from any Cullen family member but it was an especially odd thing to get a call from Jasper Cullen…

“We need to cross your ocean, it’s… kinda an emergency”...

"Where's Addison? Wait-" Sam suddenly realized what was happening, “you’re leaving her behind”... He didn’t like too many Cullen’s but there was a special place for Addison somewhere deep within his heart… She was of course an odd bundle of joy but she had always tried to be nice to the pack even when they were fighting and to see her husband and twin leaving her behind made him a little upset…

“Can we just cross already?” Jasper asked, he was already feeling bad about leaving his wife, he didn’t need some mutt judging him… “Whatever” Sam scoffed as Alice handing him the note she had written to their family as she walked past him, “give it to Carlisle”.

Jasper didn’t really say much as he began to walk past the werewolf only handing him a folded letter with a small nod and Sam replied with the same small nod, unsure what to think about the sadness in the man’s golden eyes as he glanced back down the road one more time like he wanted to run back home… And maybe he would have if Alice didn’t call for him...

✰✰✰