Chapter 103

There was one more thing I learned about Kim, except that he looked small.

He was persistent.

"I'm here to pick you up, Princess!"

"......You're back again?"

I stared at my opponent, not hiding my wonderful feelings.

"I'm sure I've said it. I'm not going back to the kingdom, I like my life here."

Yes, I was.

Unless there's some confusion in my memory.

I surely told Count Kim who visited the mansion.

The Count first said that he understood 'the princess's meaning', and then he retired.

.......But it turned out to be a setback in the operation!

The count didn't give up.

He continued to visit the mansion every day after that.

I even kicked him out right away, and he visited me three times a day.

Breakfast, lunch and dinner

'Why the hell did he do it three times a day?'

I had a headache.

Now, when I entered the parlour room, I could almost feel the sight of Count Kim standing up in a chair and jumping up.

What the hell is this, why has this become a regularity?

"Yes, you did. But Princess, would you please give me one more chance?"

"Even if I think again five times, not once, it doesn't change my mind."

I'm tired of repeating the same conversation.

I stood arm in arm, not sitting on the parlour room couch at all.

"And I told you to stop calling me princess. I'm not a princess here. Well, I'm a princess but not that kind of princess. I'm a Duke's daughter here."

I haven't told the people of the mansion about my origin yet.

This is because it is too embarrassing to reveal the truth.

It feels like I need to gather everyone together and make an official announcement....... that's not good either.

Well, it was not easy to think that what had been hidden and didn't known for more than 20 years would be announced at once.

"I'm sure many people here have already heard that you're a princess."

"That's fine. Everyone knows it as the Count's habit."

Thanks to this, the image of Count Kim has become somewhat subtle in the mansion, but it is none of my business.

The Count seemed to be slanting in between his eyes but quickly opened it again.

I've already seen it, but what?

'You don't even know I'm saving his life right now.'

I don't even know.

Speaking of which, the Count almost died about three times so far.

In whose hands?

Of course, Jungkook's hand.

How?

It's an accident, so I can't tell.

'How can I... stop it....'

I knew Jungkook would go right away when I said that the Count was a little annoying.