47|Pregnant

Anastasia's POV:

"You're what?" His face was morphed into one of confusion.

"Pregnant," I stated simply. I stared at him trying to see his reaction. Was I going to be disappointed in it or not.

"Are you lying?" This time he let out a dry chuckle. Deciding it wasn't appropriate to have this conversation while straddling him I got off him.

"Why would I lie about something like this." As soon as I said that his face turned serious. I was biting the inside of my cheek wanting him to say more.

"Where are you lying to me this whole time about not being able to get pregnant?" He accused.

"How low do you think of me? Why would I lie about that, why would I have a whole breakdown when I told you?" I yelled at him. I could feel my heart beating from the anger that I was feeling.

"Look, I'm sorry I'm just in shock." He tried to reason.

"Get the fuck out of here. I don't care if you are in shock or not, you don't say shit like that." I point towards the exit.

"Come let's talk about this." He pleaded.

"I need you to leave." I kept persisting. I didn't want to look at him right now. He sighed in defeat seeing how distraught I was.

"I'm sorry. I'll come back tomorrow." With that, he came over and placed a kiss on my cheek before leaving.

I stood there watching him leave. That was not the reaction I was expecting, especially not him calling me a liar. Things were escalating that is why I asked him to leave. We were bound together, our marriage was coming and there was nothing we could do to get out of it. I know my brothers would probably start a war with them to try and get me out, but the bloodshed wouldn't be worth it.

It would all work out. Giving him time to think was all he needed.  I was trying to convince myself that everything would be okay and work out. If Nico reacted like this who knows how my brothers would react. As of now, we are all in a good place and I fear that this would change everything. It shouldn't be like this.

"Ana!" I heard Adrian's voice nearing. He and Isaiah had returned from their date. If there was anyone that I knew would support me no matter what was Adrian. "Hey, I saw Nico out front he didn't look happy. Is everything okay?" He came rushing to the living room where I was seated.

"I don't know," I replied honestly.

"Isaiah had a work emergency that is why I came earlier than usual." He explained. Isaiah was a doctor more importantly he is a doctor who works with our family so he knows who we are. "Talk to me. I can tell when something is bothering you."

"I'm pregnant," I whisper.

"Did you tell him and his reaction was to leave?" He was getting angry by the way his voice was raising.

"I told him to leave. We had a little argument nothing to worry about though." I don't know if I was trying to convince him or myself.

"I thought you couldn't have any kids?"

"Thought so too but it is just hard for me to conceive. Also, the chances of me carrying to full term without any complications or a miscarriage are really low."

"Don't worry, I am going to be there for you. Isaiah knows the best doctors, " He reassured me.

For the rest of the night, I spent it hugging Adrian's and let out my tears. I was scared. The only good thing is that I knew I had Adrian and Evangelina no matter what. It may have not been planned but I believe it happened for a reason.