41. Heroes always arrives late.

10 MINUTES AFTER THE FIGHT BETWEEN KANAE AND DOMA STARTED

3rd PERSON'S POV

___________________________________________

Satoshi is planning to have a walk around the town which is on the other side of the mountain.

Satoshi - Mother, the town which is just on the other side of the mountain, what is it called?

Kie - Oh! That town. It's called Takayama town.

Tanjiro - It's the town in which I go to sell charcoals.

Satoshi - Oh! Okay. Well, I m going there to look around, okay?

Kie - Alright, but come back before night, okay? But wait. Why haven't you folded your futon yet?

Satoshi - Ummmm. I will fold it after I come back mother. Now, I'm going, bye.

And with that, he wears his Demon Slayer uniform and puts his katana on the belt, and starts heading towards the town.

He decides to not waste time, so he dashes up the mountain, and arrives at the other side of it. It would have taken atleast 20 minutes to arrive at the other side of the mountain, but for Satoshi, he took only 3-5 minutes.

He starts walking towards the town, and after walking for a while, he starts seeing the town. He starts running towards it, and as he approached it, he starts getting the scent of a very familiar demon.

Satoshi - *in mind* No! This can't be. This scent, it smells like Doma.

He starts following the scent, and as he got nearer, he smells another very very familiar scent.

Satoshi - NO!! KANAE!!!

He starts running in full speed towards the source of the scents. He was 100% sure that Kanae was battling Doma.

He arrives at a building. The scent was coming from that building. He kicks down the door, and runs towards the first door out of the four. He kicks it down and he sees Kanae tied up by ice vines. And he sees Doma using his blood demon art.

Without wasting a millisecond, he cuts down the vines trapping Kanae. He then grabs her and lays her down on a corner of the room. His hands were covered in her blood and he was burning inside.

Kanae - S-Satoshi-kun.

Satoshi - Sorry for being late, Kanae.

And now, he turns his attention to Doma.
His eyes were burning with rage. His face was so serious. He gave out a deadly aura which sent chills down Doma's spine.

Satoshi - *in a husky voice* You have crossed the line now, Doma. Get ready to pay for it with your life, you fucking piece of shit.

BREATH OF THE SUN
DRAGON SUN HALO HEAD DANCE

Raged Satoshi dashes at Doma and unleashes a continuous fast and powerful sword attack that seemingly takes the form of a Japanese dragon made of Solar Flames.

Seeing this, Doma's eyes widened and he started leaping backwards trying to dodge the attacks. [Like Rui leaping backwards when Tanjiro used Hinokami Kagura for the first time in battle in ep 19]

Satoshi increased his speed and extended his arm at full, to try and cut his neck off.

Doma knows he is in trouble, so he blows icy wind to Satoshi's eyes.