ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

It took six days until you have reached the fourth kingdom...you honestly don't know who named it as such.

However, you discovered something a bit disturbing and is that this kingdom is ruled by the genderbend version of the evil queen aka evil king.

And of course, if your luck couldn't get any better, there are rumors about him bathing in the blood of women.

Which you greatly believe is true and not a rumor.

Good thing, all you have to do is stay out of his sight, and things will go well for you.

As for Ariel, actually, you haven't seen him after he confessed that he likes you.

You believe that it has something to do with his father, not like humans, and not wanting him to talk with you again.

Philip surprisingly had everything prepared for you, a nice manor and even servants.

Well, this is the manor where he usually stays when he comes to visit the kingdom.

Right now, you are reading a good book while enjoying a cup of tea with some treats.

However, the wanted silence doesn't last forever as one of the maids enters the library, looking startled.

"Is there something wrong, Fiona?" You ask with worry.

"No, nothing is wrong, it is just that prince Snow White is waiting for you downstairs"

Even though you didn't walk to trouble with your own feet, but it seems like trouble is the one who has decided to come knocking on your door.

"The prince wants to speak to me? Do you know for what reason?" Fiona nods her head hesitantly.

"My lady, Prince Snow White has known Prince Philip since childhood, so he wants to greet you himself to make sure you are doing fine"

The explanation made you press your lips together.

"Alright, I will come to meet him," you say.

Fiona looks at the dress you are wearing, before pointing out in a polite tone.

"You have to get changed first, my lady"

You realize that you are wearing your nightwear.

𑁍᪥𑁍᪥𑁍

"It is a pleasure to meet you, my prince"

The dark-haired prince stares at you, his cheeks turning a great shade of red.

You match the description that the mirror told him about the love of his life.

Of course, there are many girls with the same description as you, however, he is certain that you are the one.

He trusts his heart more than his mind.

Snow White in your eyes, is very beautiful indeed, but his naturally red lips and pale skin along with his very dark eyes...

...makes him look a little bit exotic, or unhuman 

"My stepfather can not see you" Snow White utters out the words, unaware that he spoke his thoughts out loud.

You, on the other hand, are focusing on something completely different.

"Umm...your highness?"

Suddenly Snow White gets down on one knee in front of you, before grabbing into both of your hands.

"What is the matter, my beautiful lady?"

"Why are there animals surrounding you?"