Chapter 106

At the count's cry, the princess's amber eyes slightly widened.

She turned to the knight.

"Is it true, Sir Davery?"

"Is there any way to do that?"

The knight shook his head.

"It was a real mistake. It's a pity the count doesn't believe it."

"This, this thing! Applying saliva on your mouth and telling lies......."

"Stop."

The princess stepped forward.

She opened her mouth in a determined voice when the count hesitated.

"Doesn't he say that it was a mistake, Count?"

"It's a lie. I'm sure that bastard.........."

"And it's not really good to hear someone talking rudely to someone else's family knight."

The count shut his mouth.

He had nothing to say about that.

"......I was rude. But Princess, I'm sure the knight, no, that article, must be...."

"Count."

The princess shook her head.

She even breathed a sigh.

The princess, who cut off the count as if she didn't want to hear it, added.

"Be generous by overlooking other people's mistakes. Like I did, I overlooked Count's mistake."

"That's..."

Count Kim was speechless.

'I can't believe she's talking about a slip of the tongue in the parlour room.'

If his opponent came out like that, he really had nothing more to say.

It's like, "Shut your mouth because it's a mess".

When the count was silent, the princess turned away.

"Then please understand that. Sir Davery, don't stay here, come on. We'll be leaving soon."

"Yes, my lady."

The blonde knight followed the princess with a twinkle of a smile.

The combination of an upright lady and a white tall knight who steadily followed such a lady seemed like a pretty ideal picture, but the Count looked at the back and honed.

'That scumbag, that bitch, they're very..........'

Count Kim managed to swallow nausea that had climbed up to the end of his throat.

'Be patient, be patient.'

He is now enduring this humiliation because what is in front of him should not go wrong.

if all of a sudden, she changed her mind.

He just had to stop the princess from reversing her decision, saying, "I don't want to go to the kingdom."

'Hoo-hoo. Yeah, I'll be generous for now. They're going to die soon anyway.'

The thought of it made him feel a little better.

Count Kim recovered his composure with the pain in his foot that gradually faded away.

It was then.

"Well, Count."

"...what is it?"

It was some servant.