Chapter 107

"Wake up."

A voice that was not high but had a sharp feeling sounded indoors.

I could tell one thing as soon as I heard the voice.

That I don't have to pretend to sleep anymore.

The maids held my arms from both sides and raised only my upper body.

One held my head up under the tick.

Well, the next turn might be to slap my cheeks or splash water.

I don't think it's a good idea to take it either way.

So I opened my eyes.

The answer was either the latter because one of the maids held a bowl of water, which seemed to flinch as if she's embarrassed.

I looked all over the place, leaving behind the hesitant maid holding a bowl of water that had nowhere to go.

'This is......'

An en-hall of a large building like a villa.

Armed knights standing in order in all directions.

'And...'

I looked straight ahead.

A high and colourful chair like a podium, and a woman buried in arrogance in it, with slightly wide-open eyes, was looking down this side.

As soon as I saw her, I lost my words.

'Really look alike.'

Anyway, since it's a biological mother-daughter relationship, I guess there must be some similarities.

But this was more than expected.

A clear, wave-like detection to the waist and amber-coloured eyes with a slightly more pale border than mine.

Her expression is better than me.

Overall, she was like a twin, not mother and daughter, except that she was generally rigid and that traces of time were slightly buried.

The queen had a bewildered look on her face and opened her mouth.

"Wasn't she asleep?"

"Well, it can't be. I'm sure I drugged her."

On the left side of the chair where the queen was sitting, I could hear the count's hurried reply.

Listening to the voice, I recalled the pill that Count Kim gave me in the carriage.

'Who would swallow it?'

Of course, I wrapped it in my palm pretending to eat and threw it away in the bushes.

You didn't swallow it either, but you really gave it to me to swallow it?

With that very suspicious act of you?

The queen said again as I recalled Count Kim's sloppy performance.

"Well, it doesn't really matter. Anyway, it's important that you brought her here safely."

"That's right. That's it."

"By the way..."

The queen glanced straight at me and put it together.

"You look alike."

I felt strange.

She and I look so alike.

To a bewildering extent.

"You look more like me than Rosé. Should I call this ironic? It's funny."