Chapter 22: Those were The Days...

After restocking their supplies, the group begins to continue their journey.

Satella: "I swear... Once I get back from this journey, I'll teach Emma a lesson!"

Minerva: "You better be! That idiot just wasted a lot of our time!"

Tanya: "Relax, you two. We are going to be fine! If my team forgot to bring their supplies, I'll punish them! We're lucky that there is a town nearby!"

Meanwhile, Polnareff is looking at the sky. He seems to be thinking of something.

Kakyoin: " Is something the matter?"

Polnareff: "Of course there is! I still haven't found my sister's killer!"

Satella: "Polnareff! It's best for you to cooperate and find the killer together."

Polnareff: "..."

Satella: "You're worried about your sister all the time. But you forgot to love others."

As they walked, they are getting nearer to Sand Time.

Joseph: "Umm... Ms. Satella. If I may ask."

Satella: "Ask ahead."

Joseph: "Why aren't we using any type of transportation? We could have reach our destination faster instead of walking."

Satella: "Because we don't have enough money."

Joseph: "Okay... That makes sense. Wait. Don't tell me you used all the money for supplies!?"

Satella: "Anyways... The barrier is right in front of us. Move one step, then the only way out is to go back. We don't need to wait for the sandstorm to arrive, because you all have me!"

Echidna: "Oh wow! The bastard herself is leading the way?"

Satella: "Will you ever shut up? Be quiet like Narberal over there!"

Satella points her finger towards Narberal. Narberal is usually quiet, as if she was analyzing the situation. But when she was pointed out, she immediately realizes what was going on.

Narberal: "Eh? E- Excuse me!?"

Echidna: "Wow. You actually differentiated me with the maid? How unlikely of you!"

Satella crossed her arms.

Satella: "That was not my intention. My main point is... You should be silent. Like once when you're dead."

Echidna: "Now, now! You want me to die!?"

While they argue each other, Jotaro is starting to get annoyed.

Kakyoin: "Why did they always...?"

Avdol: "I know. Their relationship seems to be complex. For some reason, they keep fighting each other but they actually didn't break up."

Jotaro: "They're annoying."

================================================================================

After a few complex interactions with each of the members, they finally continue their journey (Finally)!

Echidna: "Why did you have to hit me on my head?"

Satella: "Can you please be silent for once! You talk to much! I am going to create on opening by creating a wormhole."

Avdol: "A wormhole?"

Kakyoin: "It's a-"

Satella: "Shut! Don't talk any longer!"

Satella creates a portal.