Ch 18

Not edited. Posting to say thank you for your gorgeous support of my writing and for you listening to all my other drivel.

Cori swayed to the music blaring through the stereo in her loungeroom. She was nervous and somewhat excited.

Jax and Russell were coming to dinner. Though they'd had dinner together before this was the first dinner since she'd been with them both at the garage.

After the old lady Mrs Myers left Russell had joined them at her car. They told her they expected it to only be another day, maybe two if the part they were waiting for took longer to arrive before she got it back.

She couldn't wait. She loved her independance with a passion and just thinking having to rely on Russell and Jax was becoming tedious and made her want to scream.

Bending over to oven she checked the lasagne that smelt wonderful and was wafting through the house. Her mind wandered over the the day and she smiled a little at the thought of Russell's coy reaction when Jax told she'd agreed to become their girlfriend.

She wasn't sure if he believed him or not but the look that he gave her melted her defenses in ways she couldn't explain.

He'd wrapped his arms around her and buried his head in the crook of her neck and thanked her.

Thanked her!

She was confused. Thanking someone because they agree to fo out with you... is that normal?

"Now that's a sight I can get used to."

She stood up quickly and looked to the back door. Russell was leaning against the door frame looking through the screen door at her.

She blushed bright red.

"Uh... how long have you been there?"

Russell stood up straight and reached for the door.

"Oh long enough sweetheart" he walked towards her with purpose "that árse moves fúckíng beautifully!"

He grinned as her blush deepened with her embarrassment and stopped just a few steps away and held a hand out.

"Come here sweetheart"

She smiled shyly as she took the hand reaching out and allowed herself to be tugged towards him. Russell dropped his head to hers as his arns engulfed her.

"Hi sweetheart" he spoke softly as his mouth met hers and he groaned. His tongue traced her lips asking for entry. Subtle sliding across the centre until they parted. She tasted of raspberry cordial, deliciously sweet and full of flavour.

Her hands moves upwards until her fingers thread through his hair and curled around the full bodied feel of it. A natural reaction to his kiss meant her fingers started to close and create a fist and he moaned.

He pulled her further into his body and left her with no doubt of what his body was feeling as he pushed into her. The movement broke through her incoherent thoughts and her body reacted with a pool of incredibly wet warmth.

She felt light touches across her back, tracings of fingers which although seemingly having no direction they knew exactly where they were going as another body warmth joined them and she was sanwiched between two hard lined bodies.

She groaned into Russell's mouth when she felt another unmistakable hardness placing pressure into her lower back.

Jax.

Her mind allowed her to think his name as her baggy t-shirt was pushed down her shoulder and he bit small nibbles into her soft skin before licking over them and creating an unmistakable shudder through her body.

Russell's hands slid across her stomach and settled under the swell of her chest. His thumbs drove her crazy as they moved over the curves and brushed over two hardened peaks.

She squirmed as her hands pulled on Russell's hair. The action almost causing him to lose his ability to stand. His kiss became more urgent as Jax latched on and sucked over the one spot to surely leave a mark.

Her senses were going crazy. Her body overwhelmed with intense need and an almost certainty that if the men moved she would most definitely slide to the floor in a puddle of boneless skin.

She wanted more.

********

OK... Do you have any idea how difficult it is to write these scenes without actually using the words we all love? So rate it. Out of 10 how much do you rate this description?

Oh and yeh... Chapter 19 will be private and posted when I can get on the computer.