Chapter 38

ALEXANDER'S POV

I was sitting in my office with dad, grandpa, uncles, brothers, and the older cousins when Domenico called me. I immediately got a bad feeling.

"Who is it?" Grandpa asked.

"Domenico." I answered still looking at the phone.

He nodded his head slowly and I could tell that he had a bad feeling.

"Put it on speaker." Dad said still leaning back on his chair with a glass of whiskey in his hand.

I nodded and answered the phone and put it on speaker. I could here his uneven breathing through the phone along with my younger brothers' panicked voices.

"A-Alex?" He said out of breath. I sat up straighter in my chair and glared at the phone.

"What's wrong?" I asked calmly, tho you could hear the panic in my voice.

"Belle s-she, fuck I don't know." He huffed and I became rigid when I heard my baby sisters name.

"Domenico what happened?" My grandpa demanded  obviously becoming irritated.

I heard my younger cousins breath hitch when he heard out grandpas voice.

"G-grandpa she's having a panic attack. She's scared I don't know what happened, she was fine a couple minutes ago." He said frantically, I could hear his concern through the phone.

I felt my heart tug when he said that she's scared. My sister is my life, and hearing that she's scared makes my heart hurt, I would burn the whole world just to see a smile on her face. I'd do anything for her, no matter what.

I could hear my sisters sobs through the phone and immediately all of us present in the room sat up straighter and became tense.

"Home. Now." I said and hung up as different reasons as why she's get scared ran through my head.

What could be the reason? She sounded so scared on the other end, it doesn't make sense.

I ran a hand through my hair in frustration. No one said anything, as all of us sat there thinking of what could be the reason of our youngest being scared.

Not even 30minutes later I hear the garage door open and multiple footsteps coming in.

We all got up and started making our way downstairs.I saw her starting to make her way upstairs but was stopped by the older triplets.

Her eyes were red and puffy, her skin looks pale and she's shaking. Tears were rolling down her face at an unstoppable pace.

She went to move past them but they wouldn't budge. "Move out of my way." She said obviously becoming agitated.

They didn't listen and that's when she slid down on the floor crying hysterically. Her body shook with each sob.

She wouldn't let anybody near her. I couldn't just not do nothing and let her cry.

I ran towards her and hugged her small frame in my big one. She knew it was me and hugged me tightly while sobbing on my chest.

I closed my eyes and hugged her closer. It hurt, it hurt seeing her like this and in pain. I've never felt like this. My heart breaks when a tear falls from her eyes.

"X-Xander y-you can't l-let him near me please." She sobbed and pleaded the same thing over and over again while clutching my suit tightly.

I ran my hand through her hair trying to calm her down. I consoled her as much as I can but it took a while for her to calm down.