Chapter 93: Getting an Ancient Power & Gaining a Mansion Along the Way

The next morning, Cale had once again gather the people who would be going into the Inner region of the Forest of Darkness with him.

He had already informed Hans about it as well as telling the Wolf children to train well while they were gone.

"Raon, do you remember the coordinates of the swamp last time? Could you and miss Rosalyn teleport us there? We could save a few days if we could teleport there."

"Of course, Human. I listened to you and remembered the coordinates of that swamp." Raon spoke confidently.

"There's no problem teleport if it's just this few people." Rosalyn confirmed. "I will help Raon-nim, since it is his first time teleport a lot of people at once."

Cale nodded his head, watching as Rosalyn and Raon prepared the magic circle.

On and Hong was carried by Choi Han, who stood on Cale's right side while Ron with Beacrox behind him, were standing on Cale's left side.

"Okay, it's ready, Human."
"Let's go."

The light surrounded everyone before the house interior turned into the Forest scenery. They appeared right next to the crater that was previously a huge swamp of dead mana.

"What happened here?" Choi Han was shocked to see such crater.

"I sense mana? Wait, it this from magic bomb?" Rosalyn shouted in surprise.

"Good Rosalyn is smart. The great Raon Miru and his Human were the one to create this masterpiece! It's from my first made magic bombs." Raon boasted proudly.

Meanwhile, Cale looked away from all the gaze he got. "What? It was a swamp full of dead mana, it's harmful to everything. It's best that it was destroyed."

After saying that, Cale started to focus on listening to his Ancient Powers. "Okay, I have the general direction now, let's go."

Choi Han put the kittens down before stepped in front of Cale to lead. "Cale-nim, I'll be the vanguard, you just have to tell us the direction."

"I'll help you, Choi Han." Raon said, then he flew to the front as well.

"Then I guess I stayed at the rear with Mr. Beacrox." Rosalyn decided.

"Let's head straight toward the center for now. I will be able to sense better there."

Cale was releasing the Dominating Aura as they walked slowly towards the center. While Choi Han and Raon fought the monsters in front.

"...Cale-nim, the monsters are weird. They wasn't like this before." Choi Han came to report to Cale.

"Yes, they do seem weird." Ron agreed.

The monsters at the edge of the forest were acting weird.

Kiiiiiii- Huff, kiiiiiiiii- A goblin who could not even breathe properly ran away toward the grass.

Boom. Boom. Boom! A group of small monsters that looked like rats were all banging their heads on the ground while shaking.

Choi Han and everyone, who was watching the monsters with confusion, accepted what was going on once Cale pointed to himself.

"I guess my training with Ancient Power bear fruit. If I focus hard enough, I could specify the target I want."

Cale tried to release the aura everywhere for a split second, so his team could feel what he talked about, before focus the aura back on the monsters.

Cale immediately picked up the shivering kittens. "Oops, sorry. Just trying to make my point."

Rosalyn sighed, while Beacrox shook his head in disbelief. Ron was standing there with a little tremble in his arm. Even Choi Han was effected slightly.