It's been almost a week!

Y/n s POV

I was really worried since Mr. Taehyung didn't come to work. Since his phone was also switched off it made me feel even more worried. I tried to concentrate on the office work but it was hardly possible.

So I kept everything away and went to Mr. Bogums office to talk to him.

" Sir. Is there anyway to check on Mr. taehyung ?" I asked Mr. Bogum.
"Are you worried about him?" Mr. Bogum asked me with a smirk on his face.

 Bogum asked me with a smirk on his face

"Obviously I am sir..he is my boss after all" I said with a worried face
" Is that the only reason? " CEO Bogum asked me while laughing.
" Of course? How can there be any other reason Sir?" I asked him even though I was thinking something else.
" Okay Okay. don't worry Ms. Y/n. Sir will come to work tomorrow. So stop worrying and complete the projects you are assigned okay?" Mr. Bogum told me trying to assure me.
" Okay sir." I said with a bow and left to my office to complete my work.

Time Skip
In the evening

I was so worried about Mr. Taehyung. I tried to contact him many times but it wasn't successful. I was lying down on the couch and eventually I have fallen asleep.

I woke up suddenly hearing my door bell ring. I was so happy since I thought it must be Mr. Taehyung. So I ran towards the door and quickly opened it.
It wasn't Mr. Taehyung who visited me it was momma and my brother. I was disappointed but I didn't show it to momma. I faked a smile and asked them to come in.

"What's with your mood Y/n.?" Momma asked me as soon as she came inside.
" No nothing momma. Just some problems at work. " I said and looked at my brother
" How is my place oppa? Do you like it?" I asked him with a smile.
" Yes. Obviously I do. Y/n I need the most comfortable bed here okay?" My brother said looking at me.

 Y/n I need the most comfortable bed here okay?" My brother said looking at me

" Ha ha okay. Momma stay for some days okay? I hate being here all alone" I said
" Okay let's see Y/n. We thought to stay for about 3 days. Are we being a trouble?" Momma asked me " you have alot of work as well. So is it fine for us to be here?" Momma added looking at me caringly.