055

Chapter 55

They were all people from nearby villages. Seeing that both Old Xu and Xu Cao were there, they hurriedly stepped forward and greeted them with a smile, explaining their intentions. Several families came here, all came to buy potatoes.

  When Father Xu heard the villagers’ intentions, he was overjoyed and hurriedly said, “Well, there are still some potatoes left at home. I don’t have much to say about the price. I think everyone is clear, but there are not many potatoes left at home. Everyone can get about 100 catties.”

  The villagers are naturally overjoyed. They are all from the neighboring village, and Xu Cao and their potatoes are the first to sell to them.

  "Then Father Xu, thank you. We are almost nine. Let us but all the potatoes you have left."

  The old lady in the room heard the sound and hurriedly jumped from the kang's head, acting swiftly. She rushed outside and stared at Father Xu, "If you dare to sell potatoes to others, this old lady will  interrupt your legs! I have never seen such an unfilial daughter and son-in-law. I really regret it, okay. Why would I marry my daughter to you..."

      The old lady rolled to the ground as she talked, and started howling while sitting on the ground, howling and patting her thighs.

  Old Xu looked embarrassed.

  Li also followed the house came out, saw the old lady, gas flushed, "Do not you trouble here, and quickly go back,  I will not give you potato."

  Several villagers in Yuan knew this old lady, and the old lady was not live very far away, she was in a nearby village.

  Originally, each village was small, and anything in the nearby villages would soon spread to other villages. They were very clear about the old lady, and they could see it. They all persuaded, “Old lady Li, you’re too much to do this. You sold your girl at the beginning, but now you see the girl has a good deal to take advantage of and come over and Take advantage of it, that’s not good. But if you really want it, ten of us will divide it equally, one hundred catties each, and of course you have to give money.”

  Several villagers agree, although everyone will share less. Ten catties, but it's no way to let this old lady entangled like this.

  The old lady still sat down on the ground and refused to get up, "No, I want all the potatoes. Do you still want to get them? There are no doors. They are my daughters and sons-in-law, so naturally they have to listen to me!"

  A few villagers  Hearing it and was irritated, and cursed: "You old lady is too much."

  Old lady Li continued to sit down on the ground, and Li and Daddy Xu stood helplessly, staring at each other.

  Xu Cao couldn't stand it anymore, and said to the villagers: "Come with me."

  The villagers looked at each other and all followed Xu Cao.

  Xu Cao ignored the old lady Li on the ground and asked the villagers to go to the cellar to remove the remaining one thousand catties of potatoes. The old lady saw that she wanted to grab it. Xu Cao directed the two villagers to stop the old lady. The few of them divided the potatoes, and the villagers consciously gave the money.

  The villagers all brought their carts and put all the potatoes into the ox cart, and then they drove the ox cart away.

  The old lady saw that the baskets of potatoes were being divided, howling angrily, pointing to Xu Cao’s nose and cursing, "You little wenches, who told you to touch this old lady’s potatoes? You little Whore, do you know who the old lady is? You treated the elders like this, believe it or not, this old lady will killed you! I don't care, I don't care, you little whore will pay for my potatoes!"