056

Chapter 56

  "Official staff?" Xu Cao was stunned, thought for a moment, and took Li to the edge of the ridge. Then she said: "Mother, let's go back and have a look. If I ran away rashly, it would hurt you."

  Li's still a little worried, "this...this..."

  "Let's go, mother." Xu Cao held Li with a hoe and returned.

  Before reaching the door of her house, Xu Cao saw a few men in official clothes standing at the gate of the yard, expressionless, looking fierce. Seeing their appearance, Xu Cao was a little drummer in her heart. After thinking about it, she really didn't mess with anything. Then she pulled Li to a few men, "Several officials, who are you?"

  Actually, an official. After taking a step forward, he looked at Xu Cao up and down, and then asked, "You are Xu Cao?"

  "This lowly woman."

        The officer waved his hand, "Go, come with us to the official mansion."

  Xu Cao panicky asked " My lord, but what mistakes did this lowly women make?" Li also looked at the officials with tears, "My lord, what's wrong with my eldest daughter? You... why did you arrest her? "

        "It's okay, don't worry, it's a good thing, hurry up, don't delay."

  The two people still had no idea, Xu Cao speak a few words with Mother Li , and then left with the official. When they met people in the village on the road, they all curiously pointed at them.

  "Yo, this is not Fugui family's wife? It is official? Ye are Guanci to catch people?"

  "Yes yo, it will not make a big deal, right?"

  Mother Li also stood in the doorway and looked at the yard, a few  villagers all came up when they saw her, "Aunt Xu, what's wrong with your big girl, why is she being arrested?"

  Mother Li scolded, "Did Your eyes saw that my big girl was arrested? Didn't you see the official messenger? He was very polite to her. The officer said, take our family girl to see the county lord, it’s good, not bad."

  "Xu aunt, you blew it, how people will be taken away is a good thing, I think you should quickly find the relationship to dredge and clear, surely you will not make a big mistake."

  "Roll away , My big girl didn't make a mistake!"

  Soon, the whole village  had been told by a few villagers that Xu Cao was taken away by officials.

  Mother Li was panicked and waited at home for Fugui to return. Only then did she tell Fugui that Xu Cao was taken away by officials. Fugui panicked as soon as he heard it, and after tidying up, he was ready to go to town.

  Before Fugui went out, Mother Chen  came to the door, "Fugui, what's the matter with your wife? How can people in a village say that she was arrested by officials for a crime? Ah, you are talking about wife, like that.  the Yang family can’t ask for it!”

  fugui are still anxious about Xu Cao’s affairs. Hearing what Chen said , he frowned and said impatiently: “Mother, what are you talking about? I still don’t know what happened. How can you talk nonsense? You should go back, I will take care of it."

  "You handle it? How do you handle it? Who doesn't know that only an official will come to arrest someone if you commit a crime. You are still stupid,  you’d better give her off now. We Yang family don’t want such a daughter-in-law!"

  Mother Li stood aside, and what Mother Chen had said is already make  her displeased. Seeing that she said so, she went forward and slapped Mother Chen.  , "You shameless old woman, what are you talking about! Why are you letting Fugui take a divorced? Now that you  don’t know what’s going on, you ran to the door to make a fuss and talk about what you’re up in Heart!"