060

Chapter 60   

  The Yang family also knew about this old lady and several Fugui uncles and uncles, and now knowing that the old lady wanted someone to take Chen to the prison, no one went to intercede. In fact, the Yang family also knew that this Fugui grandmother was just frightening mother Chen , and she was released for a few days at most.

  So the Yang family did what they should do. No one in the Yang family dared to come and see the old lady. After all, the old lady didn't even ask them to pass.

  Father Yang was also very upset about the old lady not seeing him, knowing that the old lady didn't approve of him. But he is not surprised. After all, the only girl of the old lady married him, but he didn't even take care of the others. More importantly, he was only a countryman, and it was normal for the old lady to dislike him.

  The old lady saw that everyone had been arrested, and she continued to ask people to speak out, saying that Xu Cao was diagnosed by a famous doctor from the capital, and she was in good health. Don't blame her for being rude if someone else gossiping.

  As expected, the people in the village stopped their gossip, and each time they left the village, they had to bypass Fugui house, fearing that they would offend the old lady inside. Moreover, the people in the village knew that the gossip was first passed on by mother Chen , and they looked down upon her, and began to talk ill of mother Chen . It was nothing more than Fugui is not her own son, so she calculated Fugui in this way.

  When Xu Cao saw the development of things up to now, he truly admired this grandmother. Sure enough, the imperial wife from the capital was extraordinary, and she handled things simply and decisively.

  The people in the village were released after being locked up for a few days, but they were all hungry and suffering for a few days in prison. When  returned to the village, they never dared to chew their  tongue. Only mother Chen  has not been released yet, but the old lady knew what was going on and asked Mo Yubai what happened. Mo Yubai told the old lady about the bad things mother Chen  had done. The old lady was also angry and said. "Then keep her up for a few more days. If something goes wrong, it will be done. This bad-hearted thing should be cured. See if she still dares to have bad thoughts after she comes out!"

  "Mother, this is natural,  We don’t care about my nephew and daughter-in-law, but we can’t just let her be so comfortable, so that if we return to Beijing in the future, she will not do something again.”

  This grandmother lived here for another month, and Xu Cao thought about how to use limited ingredients to make some delicious food for her grandmother every day.

  The old lady likes to eat preserved eggs, Xu Cao dare not let her eat more. In the morning, she will make a preserved egg and lean meat porridge for the old lady to eat.

  When the old lady was about to leave, mother Chen  was released.

  Chen is no longer as smart as she used to be. She has lost a lot of weight and her face is sallow. It seems that she has suffered a lot. Looking at Fugui and Xu Cao's eyes are different.

  When her grandmother was about to leave, Xu Cao realized that she hadn't come to Kuishui for two months. Counting days, she knew that she was pregnant.

  She went to the town and asked the doctor to get the pulse. She told Fuguiand the old lady about the good news. The old lady was very happy. The doctor had to give Xu Cao a good pulse. The doctor said that Xu Cao is in good health. Pay attention in the future. These diets should be good, and the old lady is relieved. When she finally left, a bunch of tonics and two girls were left behind, and even the death deeds of the two girls were handed over to Xu Cao. The old lady said: "Don't refuse, these two girls will wait for you. If you think they are good in the future, you can return the deeds to them, so that you can find someone to marry them. Don't be reluctant. They are the life of the girls, they are born to serve people. Don’t be too kind to these two girls in the future, let them climb on your head. As for Fugui, I can see that he treats you well, not so much. You guys, it’s the best that you can live your life well. You have to go to the capital to visit me every year. It’s good to be able to go once every two or three years. If I have time, I’ll talk to you. Your grandfather will come back to see you."