Tubbo = Et?!?

"Y/N?" The drenched boy asked, eyes wide.

"Tubbo?" I breathed, my brain not quite computing what was happening. "Tubbo, why are you out so late?"

He looked up at me, his eyes red, sniffling as he brought an arm up to wipe his face from the rain pouring down on him.

"Schlatt told me to go out and look for them."

I looked down on the shivering boy, debating it in my head. He wouldn't be able to stay out here much longer, and from the journey it took to get here, I doubted tubbo would make it back in time, I doubted tubbo could make it anywhere fast enough in his state.

I sighed and decided it would be best if I took pity on him. I stepped towards him till I was standing at an angle I could shield him slightly from the billowing down pour.

"C'mon, I know a place near where you can wait out the weather in the dry."

He looked up at me and smiled before taking my hand. I started walking the way I came, before tubbo asked me a question.

"Why are you out in this weather so late at night?"

I shrugged. "Couldn't sleep, I guess"

"We're a long way from Manburg, though." tubbo continued. I almost stopped walking when I heard him mis pronounce his own country.

"You mean L'manburg?" I questioned looking down at the boy as we passed the tell tale clearing of the entrance.

"That's the thing, Y/N, Schlatt said the great nation will no longer take any 'L' s'."

I scoffed as I let go of his hand to run my hand across the uneven rockface until my hand met the vines covering the hole which made up the doorway. I scrambled them together to one side as I signalled for tubbo to walk into the small room.

"Of course Schlatt would do something like that." I pointed towards Tubbos soaked through jacket, signalling to pass it to me as I rummaged through a chest for a spare cloth, or blanket so he could warm up. Eventually I found a large peice of heavy fabric and hauled it out of the box, passing it the the huddling boy and watching as he wrapped it round himself till he looked like ET.
"What did Dream say about it?"

"Oh he was fully in support of whatever Schlatt was saying at his speech. Niki stayed quiet this time, which was good but Jack definitely helps her concentrate and think of ways to help without getting in trouble."

"Jack?" I asked, slightly intrigued. "The bald one with red and blue glasses?"

I earnt a chuckle from Tubbo. "Basically a bald man in red and blue glasses" His face no longer pale as colour started to return to his skin, as he warmed himself up under the blanket. "Really though, Jack's a great guy, you should meet him when you get back to manberg! Speaking of, when are you coming back? And what is this place?" He questioned looking round at the dark stoney walls and sad looking collection of appliances including the single chest and furnace.

On the wall by the entrance, vines and moss stretched it's way inside, claiming the grey, uneven surface for its own.

I took a couple pieces of bread out of my bag and tossed one at tubbo lightly. He caught it successfully. "To be honest, I was thinking of returning later today," Maybe not for long though, I hadn't decided. "As for where we are, there's a bit more to this place. A lot more than you would imagine."

I had lost so much track of time earlier I had only just registered the rising sunlight creeping up the walls, creating shadows cast across the small room.

Tubbo frowned before looking round the room again, confused.

I shook my head slightly and laughed before I slid through the small whole in the back right corner. Tubbo followed shortly, hesitate before he slipped through the gap in the walls.

I had walked down a couple steps already when I heard the audible gasp from the boy behind me.
I chuckled as he scrambled his way towards me, careful not to fall off the edge.

He looked down, the ravine scattered with blazing torches, Technoblade no longer where he was sat when I left. I wondered how long I had been out.

A couple hours before you found the boy

Really?

I started stepping down the makeshift stair case, tubbo shuffling behind.

Yeah. Time goes different when you're in your own head.

"Y/N?" Tubbos timid voice came from behind me before he touched my forearm gingerly. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, yes, I'm- I'm sorry" I looked down at him and smiled. "I've just been spending a lot of time in my head recently"

He beamed back. "I do that sometimes!"

I chuckled and turned away from him, concentrating on my footfall on the uneven staircase.

"How did you even find this place, Y/N?" Tubbo asked, no supprise he was so curious about the expansive hideaway.

"That's kind of the thing," I started, we had now descended far enough our voices started to echo off the walls, bouncing back and forth. "I didn't"

I reached the floor of the ravine, holding my hand out to him, so he could steady his last steps.

"Then who-" Tubbo started as soon as he stopped eyes wide as he looked past me. I turned around as he continued. "Technoblade!?"

Sure enough, the man who had exited the room behind me - opposite the staircase - was Technoblade.

Techno looked nonchalantly between me and tubbo before deciding on a response to his new acquaintance.

"Halloo" His monotonous voice rang out, I stifled a laugh. He looked at me and scowled as a loud voice came from behind him.

"Oi! Techno who are you speaking too?!" Tubbos eyes widened even further than I thought was possible as the loud boy pushed past Techno.

"Tubbo?!"

"Tommy!"

~
Short chapter, but the quickest upload I've done in a while :)