Date

On a quiet morning when you were still sleeping, I was woken up by my cellphone which kept vibrating and making noise until I disturbed your sleep. "Who called me this early in the morning." I thought. You pick up your phone on the table and check it and realize that it's not a message or a call from anyone but an alarm. You are confused why you set the alarm so early in the morning when you have no schedule today. You put your phone back on the table and lay back down on the bed.

You spend some time staring at the ceiling before deciding to get out of bed. You watch the beautiful sunrise from your window before leaving your room.

You don't know what you are going to eat this morning, you look in the fridge, when you see instant ramen you decide to eat it. Hot food is your favorite in the morning, you take out your earphones and play a song while preparing your meal.

After you finish eating and decide to clean up your dining table and room. when you clean up you are still listening to music until a notification stops you.

Turns out you got a message from taeyeon. "Wekey week Jinwoo". When you read the message, you immediately remember your promise yesterday that you will accompany taeyeon for a walk.

Good morning noona, how was your morning?

"I'm good jinwoo-ya, how about you?"

I'm fine too. So what time are we meeting up?

"How about 9, if you don't mind".

Great!, I don't mind noona.

"Nice!, I'll go to your dorm later".

Alright noona.

"Nice see you jinwoo-wo".

You check your watch and it's 8.32 AM. "I have to hurry up and get ready." You ran to your room and cleaned yourself up.

You chose this clothes to go with taeyeon. You want to look good in front of taeyeon later.

After a few minutes you hear the bell ringing, you go out to check it and you are surprised to see the look of taeyeon

You who saw taeyeon were stunned by her beauty, after realizing you said hello. "Anyeong noona".

 "Anyeong noona"