CHAPTER FIFTY

I'm at Princess Shae's tea party.....again. This morning, I got a letter from her and saying she's hosting a tea party. I'm not supposed to come but Elliote keep bothering me. He said princess Shae will be sad if I didn't come. Since when did she like me again?

Now I'm stuck here with these noble ladies.

"By the way ladies, I'm excited to tell you this, I'm engaged!" A lady near Princess Shae said

The others seem so excited, "Really? With who?"

"By Countess Clarice's son, Dex Verhich!"

"Oh!!! The infamous Dex Verhich! You're so lucky!"

"I know right? Haha" The lady chuckled "How about you, your highness?"

"Me?" Princess Shae ask and they all nod, "Well, uhm...I'm not interested in dating yet, but I'm happy for you."

"But, you're old enough to marry someone, your highness,"

Princess Shae just smiled. I stared at her, is it just me or something going on her? She's not acting like she used to before. She seems kinda awkward now.

She drank her tea but she suddenly gag it out of her mouth. We stood up and to see what's going on her

"What's wrong, your highness?" A servant asked

"T-The tea.....I don't like it."

"But it's your favorite tea, your highness."

"I don't like it!" She suddenly yell. All of us was shocked, she suddenly sob and her servant's arm, "Please call Elliote for me."

"Yes, your highness." The servants bought her back inside the palace

All the lady around me are starting to murmur.

I remember the conversation between my brother and princess Shae last time when we sneak here.

I think I'll speak with him later. He better didn't do anything bad to her highness.

All the ladies went back to their manor except me. I decided to went inside, the guards even escort me to princess Shae's room

I found Elliote there, he just came out from her highness's room so I went towards him

"Oh, you're still here." He said

"What happened to her highness?"

"She's just tired."

"Tired? All we just did there earlier was sat down and chatting to each other."

"I know you're worried but---"

"Tell me the truth, Elliote. What happened to her?"

He was silent then he grabbed my arm to somewhere away from the guards

He sigh, "She's pregnant."

What!?

"She's carrying my baby, Eloise." He added

"You jerk, what will you do once father or the emperor knows about this!?"

"That's why I'm thinking, Eloise. I don't know what will be their reaction once they hear it but I really love her. We both want it that night. But now I regret it, I didn't know she'll be experiencing all of this because of our baby."

Of course you wouldn't know, you idiot. You don't know what it's like to have another person inside you for nine months.

"Since when did you know she's pregnant."

"I only knew about her pregnancy last week."

"You're pretty wild, brother. Now, what's your plan?"

"I'll take responsibility, of course. I'll tell the emperor about this, especially our father."

"Goodluck with that." I said

This all is making sense now. That time, Elliote was talking about the baby inside princess Shae. Fatigue, mood swings, and nausea or vomiting. Those things are signs that someone is pregnant

I'll just hope things would go well for the both of them...or for the three of them