Form: Contest Five🥀

Sorry for not being able to update on oct 10

Sorry for not being able to update on oct 10...I forgot my password yesterday but it's fine now

Hello to you! and thank you for coming back again to participate in this Contest no.5

But if your new here just check the rules and your ready to go.

Now I'll present to you the fifth Contest. For this Contest you will have to make a Cover.

៚Title: Create a title for the prompt below

៚Subtitle: Your Choice

៚Face claim: (Mandatory)

៚Genre: Thriller/Suspense

៚ Add your Username or pen name as the Author

៚Description/idea:
Rosa Rivera-Ortiz is an up-and-coming lawyer in a San Diego firm. Held back by her ethnicity and her gender, she works twice as hard as her colleagues, and she's as surprised as anyone when she's requested specifically for a high-profile case. Aaron , an A-list actor and action star, has been arrested for the murder of his live-in housekeeper. The cop heading the case is older, ex-military, a veteran of more than one war, and an occasional sufferer of PTSD. Rosa's hired to defend the movie star; and it seems like an easy win until she uncovers some secrets that not only make her believe her client is guilty, but may be one of the worst serial killers in the past two decades... and he knows she found out.

(Blurb/plot by 99problemstosolve
Thank you for sharing this wonderful prompt)

•••

Note: follow the instruction carefully by Creating a Cover for this prompt and be creative on how you execute the Cover.

The title should be related to the description and how can you imagine the story.

៚Comment your Questions here

•••

Forms:

Deadline: October 27, Wednesday we will be give you a week to finish the cover

To submit, PM me the link to your entry, discord or TAG me your portfolio.

To join just comment the following:

Username:

Rules:

Password:

Tag 3-4 person:

✩𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚→