𝟢𝟩 | 𝖨 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖸𝗈𝗎

❝ 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 ❞

𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It's been a couple of hours since everyone has met Alessandra and Alessandra meeting everyone, including her papá and let me just say, watching her and Elijah bond in just the little amount of time that they've known each other is a memory to cher...

It's been a couple of hours since everyone has met Alessandra and Alessandra meeting everyone, including her papá and let me just say, watching her and Elijah bond in just the little amount of time that they've known each other is a memory to cherish forever.

Everyone got a turn chatting with Alessandra, their now niece. She was however a little shy but after I reassured her it was okay, she started talking to everyone.

Even watching Alessandra meet her cousins, Sebastian and Emmanuel was a cute moment. I love how the three of them became quick friends and even left all of us to go play in the corner for a little while.

But just watching Elijah quickly fall in love with our daughter, made me feel regretful. I deeply regret not telling him as soon as I found out or even at least when she was born. I would have loved seeing Elijah watch her grow inside of me and watch him talk to her when she kicked to the moment of her being born and laid on my chest for the first time.

That will always be the one thing I will regret for the rest of my life because he lost being in Alessandra's first year . . . almost two.

I also noticed Odette pulling Grayson into a separate room, Ryan pulling Aria in another room and same goes for Cassandra and Jayden. I knew at that moment the three of them were going to break the news about them knowing about Alessandra all this time. Odette and Grayson were the first ones to leave the room they were in.

From both of their facial expressions I could tell he was a little upset about it. Odette then came over and told me what happened and said he understood afterwards. Grayson told her that if he knew, he would have told Elijah because he wouldn't have kept it from him.