𝟢𝟪 | 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖧𝖺𝗌 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖡𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖴𝗉 𝖳𝗈?

❝ 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚗, 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚍 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"So will you and Alessandra be living at the Castillo Residence from now on?"

"I don't know yet mamá but I think that's what I'm leaning towards. I know it's not fair to you and papa but I can't bring Alessandra back only after her meeting Elijah."

"No, Serenity, don't apologize for that! We understand and we're thrilled that the three of you can be or try to be a family. But you'll still bring Alessandra over here to visit, si?"

"¡Por supuesto, mamá!"

"Okay. I need to go wake up your papa so he can help me get started with breakfast and you know how hard it is to wake his snoring ass up."

"Well good luck mama, I love you both."

"I love you, bye."

I hang up the call and throw my phone on the bed and sink down into the pillows and blankets around me. Last thing I remember from yesterday after kissing Elijah was pretty much laying on his shoulder and closing my eyes.

Next thing I knew when I opened my eyes again was that I was under the covers. Which was when I got up to go check on Alessandra who was already awake and was being fed cut up chicken by Estrella.

I was honestly surprised she didn't come and wake me up since that's the first thing she does when she wakes up if I'm sleeping. The rest of the day went by in the blink of an eye. I helped Elijah put Alessandra to bed yesterday night and that was that.

It took me a while to fall asleep because I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that I fucking kissed Elijah. I didn't know I had it in me, making the first move and all that but I guess I now know that I do.