3.1 New life

Ayanokoji POV (In Nino's room)

Nino's room looked girly honestly. The room is filled with stuffy toys. Especially in the bed

'Did she use cologne? Her room smells nice'

Nino: "What are you doing? Sit down."

Kiyo: "Sure."

I sat down. Nino cooked dinner and put it on the table. It smelled delicious.

Kiyo and the Quints: "Itadakimasu."

We started eating. Nino's food was delicious. It was on par with Matsuo's cooking. It's been a while since I've eaten Matsuo's food. But that man must've done something to him. He may even have killed him.

Nino: "Hey, how is it?" She didn't use the name. But I can bluntly say that was supposed to be a question for me.

Kiyo: "It's great."

Nino: "Phew. Of course, it's my cooking. Glad you like it."

'Is it me? Or Nino just acts differently towards me than the other guys.'

Itsuki: "Nino, you act differently with Ayanokoji-kun than other male students, you know. You act friendly with him"

Nino: "Well, all the other guys except papa I know are perverts and idiots. You saw that scum Ike looked at Miku with a perverted grin. And, this guy here is our tutor and he is a good guy."

Kiyo: "Hey, can you not call me 'this guy."

Nino: "Well, what should I call you?"

Kiyo: "Call me whatever you want. But don't slander me."

Nino: "Should I call you by your first name?"

Kiyochad: "If you are okay with it, I don't have any problem"

Miku glared at Nino. And she is pouting, she looked so cute. I want to take a photo. ( A/N: If I would've been in Kiyo's place, I would've taken a photo, post it on the wall and worship it LOL)

''Only I get to call him Kiyotaka'- Miku

Nino: "W-well. I will call you by your name. Ki-ki... Mouu, I will call you Ayanokoji, alright?" She said it meekly. Her face was bright red

Ichika: "So, Kiyotaka-kun. I think you should explain about the S-system."

Kiyo: "Apparently, the red-haired guy from our class, named Sudo was provoked by some senpais. I stopped him before he started the brawl. They asked Sudo that if he is from class-D which he responded with a yes. They called us defectives and to be ready for hell. From that, I concluded that there is a ranking between classes. Class- A is filled with talented students and Class- D is filled with defectives. We will also not receive the same amount of points next month. I don't have any proof but I think our points will be decided by the exams that will be conducted by the school. They even had cameras in the convenience store to check the behavior of each student."

Miku: "So this school is based on merit, huh?"

Kiyo: "It's half right. We can climb higher classes by gaining each exam. If we have higher points we might get promoted."

Itsuki: "Wait! Why is Ayanokoji-kun in class-D?"

Kiyo: "I am indeed defective. That's why I'm placed in class-D."

Nino: "You? Defective? If you are defective, what are we?"

Kiyo: "It is not based on academics only."

Yotsuba: "Are you perhaps weaker physically, Ayanokoji-san?"

Ichika: "No, Yotsuba. Kiyotaka-kun stopped that muscular Sudo-kun with ease."