The Bleeding Star

~~Daenerys Targaryen~~

I look out into the forests. A forest I've never seen before. This is nothing like Essos.

"What is this place?"

Suddenly, I hear hoofbeats behind me and I turn around, expecting to be flattened by the riders fast approaching. But to my astonishment, they pass right through me as if I'm thinner than air.

"What is happening?"

More riders spins follow the other ones, but the others disappear like ghosts into the forests, leaving the seemingly thousands of others left confused and stranded in the clearing.

"Loose!"

I hear someone shouts and millions of arrows fly through the air, impaling themselves into the bodies of the riders, practically slaughtering them.

"Charge!"

The fighting between the two forces are chaotic. The fighters are dressed like Westerosi Knights, like the ones Viserys talked...used to talk about. Like the ones I've read in stories.

The fighting lasts only a short while but it is still gruesome and I want to throw up. Soon, the armored warriors fall, leaving the other side standing victoriously. But one person still stands, surrounded.

"When you said you didn't in tournaments because you didn't want a man to know what you could do, you were not messing around."

The blonde knight smirks at...a girl? What would she be doing on a battlefield?"

"It's over, Kingslayer!"

The girl shouts and my eyes widen. That's the man that murdered my father! Jaime Lannister.

The girl and Jaime being to fight, the girl being pushes to her limits and him as well. He pulls a dirty trick on her, using his off-hand to slice her with his dagger. I feel fear for the girl as she continues fighting before being knocked onto the ground.

"Give my regards to your father."

"Tell him yourself!"

She shouts, managing to knock the Kingslayer down, beating him to a pummel. The girl soon stands and looks at the men around her. She's cake in mud and blood but is still very beautiful. I step forward, expecting to slide in the mud but I feel like I float.

Suddenly, the girl's eyes connect with mine. My eyes widen, seeing her violet ones do the same.

"Who... Who are you?"

She asks out breath before finally collapsing. That is where everything fades to black for me.

~~~~~

I open my eyes, seeing I haven't left at all. The once mighty Khal Drogo now lays on a pyre of wood and treasures, a horse burrow underneath so that he might ride it into the afterlife. He wasn't a good man. Not a hero. I loved him but not as a good wife should love their husband.

Rakharo takes my dragon eggs from their chest, looking back to me.

"Is this your command, Khaleesi?"

He asks in Dothraki and I nod without a word. He places them gently on the funeral pyre.

"Drogo will have no use for dragon eggs in the Night Lands. Sell them. You can return to the Free Cities and live as a wealthy woman for all your days."

Jorah pleads to me and I shake my head.

"They were not given to me to sell."

"Khaleesi, my Queen, I vow to serve you, obey you, to die for you if need be, but let him go, Khaleesi. I know what you intend. Do not."

"Is that what you fear?"

I gently kiss his cheek and smile slightly, turning back to what remains of my Khalasar.

"You will be my Khalasar. I see the faces of slaves. I free you. Take off your collars. Go if you wish, no one will stop you. But if you stay it will be as brothers and sisters, as husband's and wives."

I turn back to the old knight.

"Ser Jorah, bind this woman to the pyre."

I say, glancing at the witch, Mirri Maz Duur. I want her to burn alive for what she did. Jorah does as he is told.

"I am Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen of the blood of old Valyria. I am the Dragon's daughter. And I swear to you that those who would harm you will die screaming."

I say to my people.

"You will not hear me scream."

The witch spits out and I shake my head.

"I will. But it is not your screams I want."

I say, taking a step forward. She said only life can pay for death.

"Only your life."

I take a flaming torch and light the pyre, smelling the stench of flesh burning and despite her words, Mirri Maz Duur's screams of agony. I walk into the burning pyre, feeling my dress burn away but my body unharmed.

It takes hours for the fires to finally go out, leaving only ash and soot in their place. I look up, seeing Jorah in amazement along with the remaining Dothraki.

My child climbs into my shoulder, opening his eyes for the first time. The other two hold themselves on my arms as I stand, everyone else kneels on the ground. I look up at the early morning sky, seeing the red and orange hue from the sun but also a violet and red mark in the sky.

A bleeding star.

'It looks like her's.'

And with that, the three baby dragons sing for the first time in centuries. I am no longer just the Khaleesi,

but the Mother of Dragons.

~~~~~
A/N

I really fricken enjoyed this chapter a lot. I wrote it in Daenerys pov which was interesting and I hope y'all like it. So now it the standing of the main story, we're at the end of season 1 of the show.

Thank you so much for reading!