040

DOLORES UMBRIDGE-040

When they arrived at school, the group got off the train and headed down the path. Ron and Hermione joined them an hour or so ago while Koda, Neville, and Luna went to find Ginny, Sam, Benji, and Ella. Diana walked between her brother and Hermione when they hopped off the train, Harry and Cho walked slightly in front of them with the black-haired girl talking her boyfriend's ear off, who looked uninterested.

Pickett was still on her head playing with one of her bunny ears. He refused to leave Diana when Koda went to look for her best friend. He hung onto her head for dear life, making Diana tell her friend that she would look after him for the time being.

"I'm surprised the Ministry's still letting you walk around free, Potter. Better enjoy it while you can. I expect there's a call in Azkaban with your name on it." The voice of Draco Malfoy mocked. He and his goons walked passed them, causing Harry to lunge toward him but Ron held him back. "What'd I tell you? Complete nutter,"

"Just stay away from me!" Harry shouted.

"It's only Malfoy," Ron said, as Hermione stared after the prince of Slytherin. "What'd you expect?"

Harry shrugged Ron off and walked away with the trio following and Cho clutching his hand. She kissed him on the cheek. "I'm going to find my friends. See you later,"

She walked away, leaving the four of them standing in the middle of the platform. Diana placed her hand on Harry's shoulder, causing the boy to relax. They walked towards the carriages, only to find that there was no more left.

"Hey, guys," Neville said coming up behind them with his girlfriend, Sam, Luna, Benji, and Ella following.

"Hi, Nev," Everyone greeted.

Harry rolled his shoulders when he felt something breathing on him. He turned, seeing a skeleton-like horse. "What is it?"

"What's what?" Ron asked, not seeing anything.

"That. Pulling the carriage." Harry said, staring at the horse no one could see.

Koda could see it too. "I see it too, Harry,"

"Nothing's pulling the carriage, Harry, Koda. It's pulling itself, like always." Hermione shook her head.

"You're not going mad," Luna said dreamily. "I can see them too. You two are just as sane as I am." 

Everyone climbed up onto the carriage with Sam sitting on his boyfriend's lap, Ella smashed between Ron and Luna. Hermione was on the other side, between Harry and Koda, who was sitting on her boyfriend's lap. There was no room for Diana.