EPILOGUE 2

A/N: Whoa! Whoa! Relax guys.
Regarding Neero.... I didn't give any descriptions of the woman on that particular scene, did I? ^_^

But I'm happy and I really appreciate that you cared for the characters a lot. =)

#######

E P I L O G U E 2

A year after

"Babe, 'you ready?" Alexander asked as they were preparing to stay the night at the Zimmer estate. They're going to celebrate the sixtieth year of Daniel.

"In a minute!" Natalia blurted out as she dresses up their son, Alden.

"Ready." The mother said after few minutes while carrying their son towards the receiving area.

"Dada." The little bun giggled as he saw his father.

"Come here, little me." Alexander reached out to his son who's clapping his small chubby hands.

After fixing Alden on the car seat, the family drove to the Zimmer estate.

Jake and Trish decided to stay with the patriarch together with Hannah and their babies. The new parents have newborn twins who are both girls.

"Alden is so chubby and good-looking!" Hannah praised and giggled at the same time.

"They are indeed beautiful." Daniel uttered with joyful eyes as he took a glance on his grandchildren while sitting on a wheelchair.

"Everything set?" Natalia asked no one in particular.

"Yes. We're only waiting for our guests." Trish replied.

They've invited their closest relatives and friends to celebrate the birthday of the patriarch.

The garden of the Zimmer estate was decorated with outdoor tents, white long tables and gold Tiffany chairs.

"How are you two holding up?" Daniel asked the little Gates family. He's pertaining to the selection process for the new monarchy.

"We're good. The selection is still on going. The process is more complex than what one person can think of. It would take legislation, an act of Parliament, and sanctioned by the Institution to fully transform the hereditary monarchy into an elective one." Alexander answered truthfully as he stood beside the patriarch.

For the Gates clan, they're not a bit concerned about the outcome as long as it won't tamper the matters of the whole family.

Simply put, they don't need the Crown as much as the Institution needs them.

Daniel nodded at the response. Being a royal means bigger responsibility and plenty of engagements. He only wishes that his daughter will enjoy life whenever and wherever she is.

"They're here." Jake notified them.

The guests have arrived one after the other.

All of them cheered and created new memories with Daniel Zimmer that evening. Everyone was smiling, dancing and eating with great joy.

"Thank you to all of you. I really feel loved and realized how blessed I am up until this time. All of you are amazing and beautiful in my eyes...

...Jake, Natalia and Hannah, I love you three. I couldn't ask for anything else.

....My time with the whole family and friends is a bonus for me. My deepest gratitude goes to God and to you. Have a good night." Daniel remarked to close the program.

The party ended with a striking display of fireworks. The sky was glowing that night matching the mood of the crowd.

--------------

Morning came.

The Zimmers were having breakfast at the backyard. They were chatting and laughing as Jake and Natalia told them their childhood stories.

Daniel was smiling all throughout. He's very happy that he witnessed his children grew and have their own kids as well. For him, this is the greatest achievement one can have.

He looked over his family then glanced at the sky.

'I've done well, haven't I Maria? And I think I have waited enough to be with you once again.... I'm coming home.'

"Right, dad?" Natalia asked as she turned her head towards her father.

She saw Daniel closing his eyes and smiled. She then approached him after a while.

Natalia hugged her dad as tears ran down her cheeks. She looked at Jake knowingly and the older sibling sweated his eyes like never before.

That moment, Daniel breathed his last.

--------------

The business world lamented with the news about the prominent tycoon. Several important people expressed their solace for the family.

The Zimmers received thousands of comforting messages as well as joyous commemoration of how Daniel impacted the field of technology.

The mourning was turned into celebrating Daniel Zimmer's legacy.

*******END*******

YSABELLE M. | 2021

A/N: This is it guys. Thank you for the love! bonus chapter ahead.

As for another book, I'm drawn to write about Neero. What do you think? And I heard you.... NO ARIEL! hahaha

If ever, I will still gonna see you later this year. Need to rest my brain cells first. XD

Ciao!

__________________________________

1. His Unforgetful Wife - Completed

2. His Deceitful Woman - Ongoing

3. Her Perfect Alternative - Drafting

__________________________________