Chapter 48~ WHY?

Not edited- Make sure to comment and Please remember to click that little after reading! Pls comment babesssss and don't forget to voteeee

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

Why is he so pissy?

"How's this?" Seb holds up a pair of Louis Vuitton pumps with red bottoms and I sigh resting my head on Mason's shoulder, "Like the last 4 shoes, amazing" I answer and he rolls his eyes. He's shopping for a gift that needs to be 'perfect' for Abby and we've been to 3 stores and my legs are broken.

Athena and Abby ditched us to go to some store on the other side of the mall and that left me, Mason, Nico, Whor-Molly, Arseface and Seb.

"He's whipped and they aren't even dating" Nico chuckles from beside me, we all found this long red couch and seated ourselves 30 minutes in, Mason on the end, me beside him, Nico beside me, Arseface beside him and thankfully Molly ran off somewhere-Why did she even have to go along with us?

We all hear a phone ring and Ares sighs dramatically before getting up and I catch a peak of the caller ID. 'Slutty whore' and I snort causing his eyes to fall on me quickly before he stands and leaves the store putting the phone to his ear. Couple nicknames? 

"Can we like-go do our own shopping Seb. I bet she'll love those" I ask and he scowls at me, Nico chuckles.

"Why aren't they dating again?" Mason asks as we all watch Seb panic about how the shoes aren't 'Abby'. "No idea" Nico trails off as we all look at our friend clearly going fucking crazy.

"These ones" Seb holds up some high top sneakers and we all laugh at him, He rolls his eyes and grabs the shoe box finding her size before plopping them down in my lap, "Now what do you want" he asks me with a grin.

I scrunch up my nose a bit, "Nothing"

"Nope-Come on, pick something, like literally anything babe I'm super rich" He says and I roll my eyes getting up shoving the shoe box into his chest before grabbing his arm dragging him to the register. 

"That all?" The girl smiles at us and I nod as Seb rolls his eyes throwing an arm around my shoulder, she gives us a bright smile as she starts typing on the tablet thing, I almost choke on my own spit when I see how much the shoes are. $1,200 holy shit.

See, dad left me a good...Nice...Grateful trust fund before he passed away so I can afford a lot of things, like residence in Vancouver city is not cheep in any way, but holy fucking macaroni. Shoes for 2 grand.

The girl starts packing up the shoes and I start looking around as I see Ares standing outside the store on his phone, a group of girls pass by and I roll my eyes when they all-all of the 10 girls check him out top to bottom and then bottom to top. But what catches my eye is when one girl starts walking up to him, oh this should be fun.

She starts talking to him and Ares tucks his phone into the back pocket of his jeans, yes I checked him out before-cause that man looks fine. Black leather jacket and some black jeans with a white t-shirt. Like I said, hot. But ugly cause he's with Molly.

She brings out her phone and smirks flirtatiously at him, he rolls his eyes and then she talks but I can't really make out anything she says. And then he says something that makes her whole face drop and I quickly look away when he points at me through the window, What the hell? After a few seconds I look back, she puts a hand on his shoulder. I see his jaw clench and my stomach bubbles with anxiety, oh shit.

He moves her hand but then she puts it back moving closer to him, I turn away and poke at Seb's side. "I needa go pee" I say and he lets go of me nodding as he continues to pay for Abby's shoes with some black card.