30: First Date

One hour and ten minutes later, here we are in Port Angeles parking the car.

"And here we are" He says with a smile, he gets out of the car and runs around to open my door.

"Who knew you were like this" I giggle and get out with the help of his hand.

"Don't tell anyone" He says with a hush voice.

"Don't worry I won't" I wink making him chuckle.

"Are you hungry?" He asks.

"Mm not really" I answer.

"So movies first it is" He smiles. "Shall we?" He bows and offers his arm.

"We shall" I bow and loop my arm with his letting out a small giggle.

                     ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

"I can't believe we are watching dead silence" I whine.

"I don't understand why you're so scared" Paul laughs. "You'll be with him"

"Oh cause that's so comforting" I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Ouch" He places a hand over his heart. "I'm so hurt"

"Boohoo" I playfully push him and he laughs again.

"Alright it's three twenty and the movie starts at four, what do you want to do?" He asks.

"We could walk around, for a little" I suggest.

"Walking it is" He takes my hand and leads me out of the movie theater. "So have you always had this tattoo?" He touched my shoulder. My shirt was pretty see through.

"Well, the first time I meet you I didn't have it"

"So not long"

"Not long" I smile.

"How big is it?"

"Takes most of my back and" I turn around and press my skirt against my butt showing my upper legs. "It reaches about there"

"That's huge" he chuckles and I turn around. "Why'd you get it?"

"Um, it has something to do with my ancestry" I said nervously.

"That's very sweet of you"

"Yeah I guess" I laugh. "It's really the only thing I have left from my family"

"What do you mean left?" We stop outside of the movie theater and he leans on the wall.

"I'm adopted, my parent died in an accident when I was a baby"

"Oh I'm so sorry" He frowns.

"No it's okay, don't worry" I smile. "I don't even remember them"

"I'm still sorry" He hugs me and I hug back.

"We should go inside" I pull away and smile. He nods and takes me hand.

"Popcorn?" He asks.

"Yes please" I smile.

                     ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

Paul got me a large bucket of popcorn and all of my favorites candies, he got me a large cup of my favorite drink. I couldn't understand how anyone could say he was a mean person, he's the complete opposite.

During the movie, I screamed several times and jumped several times. Paul had wrapped his arm around me and rubbed it to keep me 'calm'. He laughed at me every single time I screamed and jumped, I'd get annoyed at first but then laugh with him.