War Day 1: I won the bet but at what price?

Dabi's POV:

OH SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!SHIT! SHIT!SHIT! SHIT!SHIT! SHIT!SHIT! SHIT!SHIT! SHIT!SHIT! SHIT!SHIT! SHIT!SHIT! SHIT!SHIT! SHIT!SHIT! SHIT!SHIT! SHIT!SHIT! SHIT!SHIT! SHIT!

I got to RUN!

I need to run fast!

GOD DAMN IT, KUROGIRI!

HOW COULDN'T YOU TELL US THAT WE WOULD DEAL WITH SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!!!

Toga, you are done for life!

I will pray for you in my next life for you!

RIP TOGA!

RIP MYSELF!

For now, I got a go fast!

What do I do!

What did I do to deserve this?

Okay maybe I shouldn't have made a bet with Toga.... Ah shit! Why didn't you warn me that Usagi will be that mad!

Broh did you see his expression?

I am done if he fucking catches me!

I couldn't describe it but the moment I saw him come closer to me, I couldn't move. He was definitely smiling at me but it was a cold-blooded smile and his eyes were glittering and glowing dangerously at me. That was the moment I knew I needed to run. The aura he was emitting wasn't one to joke around. I felt it before. It was equal to Stains. Though it was slowly getting worse with each step he took towards me until he passed me that was when it vanished completely.

FUCK!

Is he coming after me?!

As I was running away I all of the sudden crossed path with another student. We basically ran into each other and we both fell to the ground.

Me: FREAKING WATCH WHERE YO-

Wait a moment!

I think I hit the jackpot!

Ohh Toga I WON THE BET!

SCREW IT!

I am done either ways!

Me: Oh look who we have here!

I quickly stood up and looked to the person that was still on the ground while activating my quirk making flames all around me. The kid didn't have any hair and to be quite honest I didn't know what he could do nor did I care. My flames were kinda a solution to everything. They burn through everything and leave nearly no traces after all. If someone tells me flames are not the solution to everything than why can my goddamn father of a trash always use them for everything but I am not allowed to do so?! Mine are a lot more beautiful and unique as well as hotter!

Me: Aww are you scared?

Koda: .... cockroach...

Me: The fuck did you just call me?

Koda: ... attack ....

Me: What?

Before I knew what was going on, a swarm of insect came towards me. Too bad that I just burned them all down. This was nothing to me. The kid responsible for this would pay calling me a cockroach!

I slowly began walking towards him, my flames licking at my side like a loyal pet wanting to get praised and seeking attention. They wanted to burn something and it eat alive.