Chapter 27 | Serious Talk

Kinza كنزا

"I'll take my leave then Ayaan take care"

After opening her gutter mouth and making me feel like a gutter and first copy of some famous brand she thinks she will take a leave—oh no sweetheart.

"O sister, where to?" When she turns her back towards us I quickly call her before she could leave, and I am now mentally forming all the correct vocabulary in my mind to insult her without using rude word—-I am not that bad, I have manners.

"I said you to study in my college, where they would have m knocked some manners in you, but you wanted to study in that co education college who only has a big name but the student are..." I look up and down telling her with my eyes how well disciplined and how they are dipped in the holy water of manners.

"But what to do...can't comment people's choice or else they will say we are jealous and shit." I take a step forward towards the glaring woman to speak in a low voice so only she could hear and if Ayaan peeks and hears it's not my fault.

"Zaina, what you did on your marriage was not something to be very proud off, you left your groom in front of the kaazi, you should be ashamed, my love. Instead of making someone feel like shit with your words. And about me being a second choice, I am glad that I was chose to be his wife, because even if I was a second choice I am in a state now that I can tell you to leave this building right now, with all rights and I can fire whom ever I want. Unlike you who is running behind someone else and sending gifts to others. So think twice before insulting me, and if your jealous just drink the jealousy instead of breaking someone's nice mood." I give her a smile satisfied by my answer, but she looked taken a back by my answer which was everywhere near insult and that is not something that I do.

When I see her opening her mouth with greeted teeth's probably having a more nice argument than me but I shut her up "you can leave now, tell thanks to your Boss for the gift" I motion my hand towards the door and with a very dangerous 'I wish you were dead' type of glare she turns her back and leaves.

I turn to see Ayaan standing behind me with a worried look on his face and I so want to flick is frown he looks way too cute with that look. "I am sorry because of me—" I cut him off just like he did when I was about to apologise on the day my father got admitted and when he almost missed his important call and a online meeting which was planned sudden.

I stop him with my hand before gulping and mimicking a bold voice "keep that to yourself, eat that up I don't want to hear Rubbish" I try my best to make a serious face but couldn't help but break into fists of loud laughter when he understands my hidden humour in that sentence and chuckles.

He shakes his head before breaking my heart with his words "my voice is not that ugly" he turns his back to walk back to the couch. "That was rude!" I whine mentally but follow him to sit beside him.

He only looks up unbothered and stares at me "I am telling you husband, join a staring contest you will break all the world records" he laughs at my sentence and my eyes falls down on his shirt whose first few buttons are unbuttoned.

Wait—did Zaina see him like this—I mean like this?! Did she take a peek on his skin—No No she wouldn't eye others husband—but she is not innocent I know that.

Kinza it's nothing—you look like a damn freaking creep so shutup. Nothing is going to happen if she peeks at my husband's toned chest it shouldn't be another way around, so stop overthinking.