➳30

Baby make a bad man sing~

The sun started to set down as the whole squad reached the top of the hill

The sun started to set down as the whole squad reached the top of the hill. They came out of the forest and stood under the open sky. Infront of them was the red sun and the waves of red, blue and orange spread out beautifully. The clouds even turned into a pinkish shade and looked like cotton candies. The sea also reflected the sky and looked like a pallete of colours. Everyone was mesmerized to see the majestic view infront of their eyes.

Yumi spread her arms as she let the wind past through her. "It's so beautiful."

Chenle laid down on the green grass, spreading his limbs. "Ahhh I love it here."

There were some tree logs on the ground arranged in a semi circle on which they sat while Jaemin and Jeno brought some dry woods and leaves and started to make a bonfire after the sun was fully set down. Their nerves calmed down when they were surrounded by the beautiful nature.

"Look! The first star! Let's make a wish", Chenle said and joined his hands as he closed his eyes and mentally said his wish.

Jisung chuckled and said, "You still believe in these things?"

"Yeah."

"You are such a baby."

"Says the one who still believes in Santa", Renjun commented.

"I know now that Santa is not real. Thanks to Jaemin and Haechan", he huffed while the older two laughed.

Now the bonfire was set and Jeno and Jaemin took their seats. "Anyway tomorrow we are going back. I'm sad." Haechan pouted.

"Same. I enjoyed a lot here. I enjoyed scuba diving the most", Renjun said.

"Oh yes. Never knew that the world underwater is so beautiful", Jeno said.

"Kiara was like super good at it. I was so surprised. I mean she didn't even look scared. As if she was very much experienced", Jaemin commented.

"Chenle too. He even touched a turtle's shell and it didn't even get scared and ran away. And both of them swam so fast like woahhh!!!", Jisung spoke with different hand movements.

"Ofcourse they would. They are swimmers for a reason", Yumi said.

"But are you guys secretly mermaids?", Haechan jokingly asked.

"No I'm merman", Chenle answered without thinking twice.

Kiara's eyes widened as others furrowed their eyebrows looking at the male.

"You are a merman?", Mark asked in confusion.

When Chenle realized what he had just said, he quickly said, "No I meant how can I be a mermaid? I'm a boy so I'm a merman. But I'm not actually a merman." He let out a nervous chuckle. Kiara mentally sighed in relief.