6

I finally managed to finish the rest of my 7 hour shift and went outside, putting my coat on as it was rather chilly. That's when I caught them. They were sat outside leant again two cars waiting for me to come out the front but I always came out the back so they were just looking at the front of the diner. I was about to go when I heard them talking.

"Look, I dont get why we cant just leave her here, she is happy here", I heard Millian say. I kept on listening hoping they wouldn't catch me, though I was happy Millian preferred for me to stay here far away from the rest of them.

"No. She is our only sister", Stone said leaning against the door of the car playing with a lighter.

"She looks just like mum", Rome said quietly and they all went quiet as Stone stopped playing with his lighter. It was an uncomfortable silence before Stone spoke up.

"That's why she belong with us. Anyway, you know the reporters know we have a younger sister and they are trying to track her down, if they find out we left her here, they will say we abandoned her and we will loose business", He said slowly, as he thought it all out before hand.

So that's what the big deal was? They didn't wanna ruin their perfect reputation with a person like me. I belong with them? Since when? Its just so infuriating how much they just dont listen. They do everything based on themselves, and as long as it helps them, they will do it. That's why they are here, not to help me, to help their own company.

"I still cant believe she slapped you Stone", Ravy said stood thinking.

"Looks like out little sister has finally grown some balls", Millian said smirking. They all laughed. At me. They were laughing at me. How on earth could a 6 year old have the confidence to sass her big bad brother, if that's what they were referring to.

I didn't want to listen to it anymore so I ran back to flat, opened the door and slammed it behind me. I slid against the back of the door, terrified that they would know where I lived, I mean they found me in this place. 

How the fuck did they find me? I sat thinking for a few minutes before my eyes set on my phone. They own a tech company, duh. I quickly ran and shut it off. Probably a stupid choice but I would rather them not find out where I lived.

I mean, I am suppose to go to dinner with them all tomorrow at "6 ShArP". I giggled at my own stupidity. I wasn't going obviously. I didn't want to deal with dinner with my father and brothers. God I can just about be in the same room as them and that because I'm too scared to leave.

No way in hell was I going.

I was going to sit in, with a tub of salted caramel icecream and a coke floaty. Ooh that sounds pretty fucking great. And they weren't aloud to touch me either, "get someone to change me", was I a doll to them or something?

No one would touch me or I swear I'll scream bloody murder. Maybe I should leave for the day. Come back the day after Christmas. It sounded smart.

I got up, packed a bag for a couple of nights, shut everything off in my flat, locked it and went outside to my car. What I didn't count on happening is two cars pulling up beside me and stopping me from walking any further, as if they were waiting for me to make a move. Jesus how the fuck did they figure out where I lived, Probably Matilda, as this is the only place around.

The back doors to the cars open and Stone stepped out of the back of the first one, with Ravy and Rome glaring at me and smirking. They leant against the car as Lucian and Millian got out of the back of the other car. They had drivers obviously. I sat there frozen.

Stone tutted and came right up to me so I could feel his breathe on my cheek as he has to kneel down a little to get to my height. He went closer to my ear.

"And, uh, where do you think your going?", He whispered in my ear loud enough for the others to hear. I stood there trembling. This was exactly like when I was younger, my brothers towering over me.

"No, no, nowhere", I said stuttering. He just moved away and smirked. He motioned to the other as he then adjusted his suit and the others then stood, like a triangle, like birds flying in the sky.

"Really, looks like an overnight bag you got there", Rome said mocking my stutter. I rolled my eyes at him. They all took a step further as I took one backwards. 

"What the hell do you want?", I asked furiously. Jesus I need to keep my mouth shut. Stone just stared at me as the others rolled their eyes.

"For you. to join us. for dinner", He said. I just stared at them.

"Yeah, but why?", I asked them. "You guys have never given a shit before, so why now, what is dad dead or something, he say hi to mother for me?", I said. I was about to apologise for my words, she was their mother too and it just came out with pure anger.

Not before Stone backhanded me as hard as he could onto the road. My backs flew off my back and my blood went all over the sidewalk as I squealed from the sudden impact. They all gasped when he did so, even he did.

I used my elbow to sit up as I felt my lip and my cheek, and both were bleeding due to his huge fucking hands. He just coughed and adjusted his suit once more.

"You brought it upon yourself", He said coldly, whilst the other stood with their hands over their mouths for a second, before coughing and going back into Stone mode.

He put his hand out for me to hold. I tutted as I spat at him, got up and put my bags on my back.

"Dont you dare ever touch me ever again. Ill come to dinner, but talk to me after that, Ill leave and you'll never, ever see me again. Touch me again I swear to fuck stone, Ill sue you for assault.", I said in such a cold tone that even Millian flinched.

"I am your brother, you should of respected me more", He said with a cold expression with the others nodding. I tutted at them.

"You arn't my brother, non of you are, your too stressed about your own reputation to care about what I actually fucking want in my life", I said. Stone stood staring at me whilst the others looked at my lip which was now dripping with blood. I shook my head at them with disgust before grabbing the rest of my stuff and trailing to my apartment. There was no point in running away anymore.

They would of always found me. I might as well just get it over and done with. Just a dinner sat in silence. Sounds great. Note the sarcasm of course. 

I walked back into my flat, dumped my bags onto the floor and went straight to the bathroom. I had a huge cut along my cheek on where is rings were. My lip was also busted. Asshole. I flinched as I cleaned the cut and put a bandage against the one on my cheek, my lip there wasn't much I could do but put Ice onto it. 

I guess I was so use to it with Fathers beatings.

I guess father like son. 

I went to bed thinking about the next day, knowing I was so royally screwed.