𝐈 | 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋

"She's the poison I'm dying to drink

"She's the poison I'm dying to drink."

LORENZO MARCELIO
I sat back in the booth, music blasted, strippers danced on the stage and on horny men, and the sweet smell of booze and sex-filled the air. My brother sat next to me while my father sat across, papa called telling us to meet him at my club for a little meeting. "Sons, I called you here to inform you two that the Mafia needs a Donna. Raphael, I expect that you will help your brother find a good enough woman to take the role," papa spoke.

"Don't worry father, I'll hook him up good, now what's your type?" Raphael asked me, I rolled my eyes downing the rest of my drink.

"I don't need a Donna at my side, I can run my mafia by myself," I gritted.

"The mafia needs a Donna, they are the only ones with more power than the Don and heart of the mafia. Without a queen at your side, you are weak to the underworld," papa explained, Raphael choked on his drink when his eyes landed on a certain brunette in red lingerie, brown short hair, nice body, and a tray with glasses on it.

Raphael shifted in his seat when she bent down to place the drinks on the table. "Fucking hell, I got to go," he quickly got up leaving me with papa.

I sighed leaning back, "I'll find a woman suitable for a Donna," I said, papa, nodded satisfied before standing up.

"I have business back in Italy, your mother is coming with me, have a goodnight, Figlio," (son) with that, papa left my club leaving me alone.

I need a good fuck tonight

(Start music)
(Dancing with the devil by: Demi Lovato)

Suddenly, the lights dim down, glowing red. I sat up in my seat as I watch a silhouette of a woman walking up to the pole that just so happened to be right in front of my table.

I get a better view of the woman as she comes into the light. She had platinum blond hair, brown eyes, and red plump lips. My eyes traveled down her body slowly, her hips and waist were perfectly curved, her breasts were definitely a handful, and she had a smooth perky ass.

Our eyes connected as she looped her leg around the pool, she spun to the ground onto her knees. The pole rested between her breasts as she slowly moved her body to the music against the pole, I watched as she threw her head back dragging her hand down her toned stomach to the hem of her lace panties.

She brought her head back looking into my eyes with a slight smirk as she stood up climbing on the pole. Once she was halfway up, she leaned back on the pole sliding down as ran her hand through her platinum blond hair. Her breasts pushed up as she hung upside down, her back slid on the ground when she made it to the bottom, she thrusts her hips up in the air grazing her clothed pussy against the metal pole.