28

Allison POV

"How are you doing" Jade asked

I'm holding up okay I would say. The bruise from the hit Alex gave me across my face is fading away. Apart from the hit he didn't do anything else which I was grateful for. All he did was tell me that he will be texting me what to do and I should be ready.

"I'm doing okay" I shrug

I do feel extremely bad about the things I said to Leone though. I didn't want to say those things, I didn't want to hurt her but I had to because it was the best for me.

I know I should have found some way to let her know that I wasn't okay, to let her know that he was in the apartment but I didn't. When I saw her I went straight into panic mode and my brain wasn't thinking of other options but to push her away so she could leave.

I'm now paying the consequences for my actions

I had texted her last night asking if you could meet me at my apartment but she only read the message. I had also tried calling but she declined it. I felt terrible because I really needed her but I pushed her away

Was that how she felt when I did those things to her

Wow

I made my bed now I have to lie in it

If I'm being honest I would say I'm seeing Leone different now before I was scared of her and uncomfortable but now it's not the same. I think it all changed the night she held me and made me feel safe. For some reason my mind and body craves her.

"That's good" Jade smile "But did you tell Leone about what happened try explaining to her"

I shake my head "I had text and called her but she didn't respond" I said

"I understand that maybe she's hurt about the things you said" Jade said

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, I took it out to see I got a message. I thought it was Leone finally getting back to me but it was a message from Alex. I sighed rolling my eyes as I read the message.

BDB (Big Dumb Bitch): Here's what I need from you. I need you to make up with Leone get her on your good side because I need you to get her in your bed and I'll take it from there. Seduce her or something I know you are probably good at that. Text me and let me know when you have her.

I felt like I wanted to scream, cry, shout just everything in one. I didn't want Alex to die before but now I definitely want him to.

I felt my phone being grabbed out of my hand I looked up to see Kylie and Jade reading the message.

"We are definitely telling Leone about this let's go" Kylie stood up from her chair

We were at a a cafe about to get something to eat but I guess the plan has changed.

"Where are we going" I asked standing up from my chair

"To show Leone this message and tell her everything" she said walking out the cafe

How will we tell her if we don't know where is

Does Kylie know where she is?

I walked out the cafe following behind her. We stood to the side of the building making sure we were blocking the pathway for anyone.

"How will we tell her? How will we find her?" I asked confused

"We are going to her work place" Kylie said

"How do you even know where she works" Jade asked

Thank you

Took the words right out of my mouth