HASTINAPUR'S CHANGE

Karna came to Hastinapur with Dushala and Avantika. He directly went to the palace. They were greeted by Maharani Gandhari and she did welcome for them. Dushala went and hugged her while Karna and Avantika touched her feet. She blessed everyone. She informed them that the sabha was going on so she had to come. Then she welcomed everyone to sabha. They went there Avantika and Dushala went went with Ghandhari to balcony. Dushala greeted Kunti while Avantika completely ignored her. Ghandhari told them to arranged seat. While Karna went to Sabha and greeted elders. They blessed him. Maharaj and Vidhur congratulated him for his mairrage. Dhritarashtra asked him to take seat which he did.

The sabha of Hastinapur has changed. The decision were taken by unanimous advice of both Duryodhana and Yudhishthir. Karna could see rights of Yudhishthir were taken away as his decisions were not directly followed but Duryodhana output and suggestions has also became important for judgement to take place. He could see that changes has taken place in Sabha. He was impressed by Duryodhana's suggestions. He has already sensed the displeasure of Pandavas on his arrival but he didn't pay attention to any of them. The proceeding took place till lunch. Then all dispersed, Karna too gone to Pitamah Bheeshma's room. Avantika went with Dushala.

In Yudhishthir's room.

Pandavas gathered there with Kunti and her maid Priyamada. This month was not easy for Pandavas especially Yudhishthir and Bheem. After returning Bheeshma true to his word has revoked all rights of yuvraj from Yudhishthir that too in front of whole sabha. News spread very quickly now whole Kingdom knew Yudhishthir was yuvraj for name sake only. The Pandavas knew though people still respected him but previous respect as yuvraj was gone they just see him as any other royal. The incident where Duryodhana was first given right to advise was also spread so Yudhishthir naturally lost respect among most people of Hastinapur. He became somewhat clown in the kingdom, Pandavas knew if something couldn't be done fast Yudhishthir's position of yuvraj would also be revoked and they will become laughing stock. They decided to gain people's respect by doing charity or other things but that too was ruined because of their arrogance of Devputra. The charity is something to do with pure heart but they always haughtily asked Petitioner to ask alms as they the Devputra and true Kshatriye will help them, they should be greatfull that Devputra have decided to take time from their busy schedule to help them so they should spread the words of them not some other people or sutputra Karna. This irked the petitioners. People only on their last leg will come to them if the help was imperative otherwise tale of Karna's heartfelt charity was spread to whole Aryavart. This became another reason for them to hate Karna. Kunti's maid Priyamada didn't let the opportunities go and filled Pandavas head with arrogance and hate towards Karna. She told them not compare themselves with that sutputra as they were Devputra. She told them that low birth would never become better than them. She used various opportunity to fill their mind and portray Karna as evil, opportunistic, fake, coward etc. Despite knowing it wasn't true they believed her as it was soothing their ego. Kunti also didn't stop her because to her Karna was source of all her and her children's problem. To her he was the reason Yudhishthir's position is now threatened and Bheem got punishment of cleaning stable for 15days by Mahamahim of Hastinapur in front of whole court. Pandavas decided that Yudhishthir should show his capabilities in the court and earn back his lost rights and respect but that too didn't go well, as practiced habits are hard to die. He was too well practiced in parroting the vedas but Duryodhana constant questions were so hard that he has to stay quiet or he will make fool of himself arguing him. It leds other to question his abilities. Pandavas were getting frustrated in the palace.

Presence of Karna today has frustrated them even more. Seeing him smiling in the court has led them to believe he was mocking them. He was the reason of all their sorrows and because of him they couldn't even see their gurudev to ask for solution of their problems or to support them. As Dronacharya was still in seclusion. Pitamah Bheeshma and their uncle Vidhur too stated loosing faith in them. So they gathered now to discuss what to do now.