𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 65

"Sarah you look amazing!" I hype my main model for tonight

"Thank you, Sophia, the dress is so beautiful! You did a great job with this line." I smile at her words, hoping everyone out there will think similarly. 

"Sophia, we have an uh, situation." Hayley says and my eyes widen. 

"What?" I ask her and she fiddles with the pen in her hand. 

"Uh, check your phone." I roll my eyes because she's killing me with this suspense. I grab my phone from my purse, and click on the article she sent me. A video of fans outside the building plays. They're jumping at guards, who are frankly being a little too mean. 

"Oh my God!" I break out laughing when a girl throws a jacket at one of the guards. 

"You wanna go out there or should I send someone else?" 

"I'll go, just make sure model number one is ready to walk after my speech," I tell her, walking to the front of the building, as expected,  a  mob of my fans are outside.  I walk through the doors and they start screaming, literally screaming. 

"Sophia!" 

"We love you!" 

"Sophia! You hot ass angel!" I laugh at how nice my fans are. 

"Little girl, back the hell away from the ropes!" the guard yells. Okay who shoved a stick up his ass? 

"Hey grumpy! Go find the other six dwarves and switch moods." I tell him and he nervously walks away. 

"Tell that mother-" a girl yells and her friend covers her mouth. I laugh, they remind me of me and Amyra. 

"Hi guys!" I wave at them from the steps. 

"Sophia!" 

"We love you!" 

"Sophton for life!" 

"Sophia we love you!" 

"Sophia! A picture please!"

"Sophia can you sign my shirt?" I chuckle at how happy they are. I love meeting my fans. 

"Okay, settle down!" I try yelling over the mob. 

"I'll take pictures and meet as many of you as possible, but you guys got to take a step back okay? The hotel has a few rules, and I don't want any of you to get into trouble, so just step down a little please." I tell them and the mob moves down. 

"Sophia!" I hear that adorable voice, my eyes fall onto Amelia, who is now running away from Eleanor and into my arms. 

"Axton's little sister!" 

"The cutest McKay! Sorry Axton." Another girl yell and I chuckle. 

"Hi baby." I stoop to her height.