30.

MATURE CONTENT

God, how I can't wait till I can get away from here. I miss wearing sweatpants and a big hoodie while drinking tea and seeing some random Netflix series on a boring Saturday. Romeo zipped the dress up from behind and correcting the way I was standing.

"Do I still have to pretend that I'm your wife?" I asked and turned my head so I was able to see his hands on my shoulders. He nodded and placed a kiss on my neck. "If you want to be treated like a normal person... you probably should." He chuckled and put pressure on my shoulders so they would loosen up.

It was a red velvet dress. It was tight around my breasts and I felt like my ass was showing. It was long but again, had slits up to my thighs, some even higher up than that. Whoever picked this dress needs a raise.
"I like the dress," I mumbled and smiled.

"Do you like it?" I asked and looked at him in the mirror. Romeo nodded without complimenting or saying anything else.
"It doesn't seem like it." I chuckled. His arm slowly went down to my hip as he started rubbing his thumb in circles. "Do you want me to show you?" He questioned.

I nodded.

He sat down on his bed and pulled me over to him so I was sitting on his lap. He pushed his hands up to where my thighs were exposed and squeezed my thighs. "I like it so much that I think I'll have to pleasure you in it." He forced my legs apart.

"Is that what you want me to do?" Romeo asked and breathed down on my neck. I nodded and pushed my head back so it was laying on his neck. He suddenly covered my mouth with his hands as his lips brutally started sucking on my neck.

"Use your pretty mouth to tell me whether you want it or not." He demanded and removed his hand. "I do want it," I answered. Romeo nodded and moved close to my ear. "I know."

He pushed my underwear to the side as he let his fingers brush against my clit for a few seconds. Until he pushed me forward making my pussy and his lap touch. I sucked in a deep breath and closed my legs together, Romeo forced them open once again.

"Make a mess for me, Bellissima," Romeo whispered in my ear as he started moving my hips around on his lap, making my pussy squeeze down on his lap which gave me an unexpected pleasuring feeling. He continued moving my hips around, a groan left my lips.

He let go of me which meant I had to do it on my own now, I looked back and saw how relaxed he looked. His hands were on each side of the bed while he was just looking at my ass. I began riding his thigh in a rough movement as I felt Romeo's hands cup my ass.

I moved back and stopped when I felt a big release in my stomach, tying it up in all different knots possible. "Oh my god." I cried out and threw my head back.

"That's it. That's fucking it." Romeo laughed out while keeping his tight grip on my hips. I sighed in exhaustion and slid my panties back.
"I want to return the favor," I whispered. I could already hear that he was removing his belt.

After a few minutes went by and I was getting choked by his cock. It sounds bad when my mind says it but it's only the truth. My eyes were filled up with tears as his veiny cock did nothing but stretch itself inside of my mouth. I was hoping that he wouldn't be as big as he is.

Romeo threw his head back as he groaned and grabbed my hair in his fist, pulling me the whole way down. "Fuck sake." He groaned and then let go of me. The white liquid was all over me, my mouth and dripping down my chin.

He slid it away with his thumb as he smirked while pulling his pants back up. "We wouldn't want to get your dress dirty, Amore." He said with a chuckle. My mouth was left open with his cum inside, I wanted to just throw it up.