Athena Arc Final

Y/n charges at the Android, she uses her jets to boost herself out of the way. Her hand opens up revealing a plasma cannon. She began to shoot at him as he dodged each blast. As the last one flies past him, the heat of the beam burns a piece of his hood. Y/n punches her in the chest, but there was hardly a dent in the armor.

Y/n: Tsk. *thoughts* Probably made of Vibranium.

Y/n webs her face, before sliding underher, causing the robot to fall face first into the ground. Y/n goes to do an ax kick, but ATHENA grabs his leg, and slams him into the ground as she gets up. She activates her jet boosters and flies directly at Y/n and grabs him. She drags him along the floor before slamming him against the wall. She would continuously punch him in the chest. Y/n doesn't react, but instead he stops her fist, before headbutting her in the head. 

Her grip loosens as Y/n's hands begin to spark, he kicks her back a few times before webbing her head. He grabs the webs causing the electricity to flow to the webs to her head. Her head begins to spark, before she grabs his web, and pulls him towards her, and shoots him in the chest.

Y/n flies into the force field, which he bounces off of, Y/n skits across the ground before coming to a stop. Y/n coughs as he looks down at his chest. Half of his emblem was burned off revealing his chest, which had a few burn marks on his own. Y/n tries to stand up, but the pain on his chest grew.

Y/n: S-seems like I won't be healing till this machine is destroyed... then I could glitch again.

Y/n places some webs on his chest, and grits his teeth as Athena begins to charge a large plasma beam. Right before she shoots. Y/n webs her cannons and pulls them down, making her blast the ground below her. The moment the beam hit the ground, a large explosion engulfed her. The screen on her face began to flash different colors, when suddenly she felt her head be grabbed. She sees Y/n above her standing on the roof, he twists her head trying to snap it, but she activates her thrusters. Y/n let's go before she slams herself into the ceiling.

Y/n looked down to where the explosion was to see that the whole room is covered in some type of force field... he really can't escape...

Athena lands in front of him,and grabs Y/n by the throat. She raises a cannon to his face...

----

Outside, Avengers Tower began to grow unstable, as the heroes continued to fight the robot army. Laura is seen blocking an attack from the spider-bot using its talons. It jumps away, she suddenly hears slithering behind her. She turns to miniature versions of Venom and Carnage.

Laura: Venom? Carnage? Wait! 

Venom and Carnage get off of their host revealing the sleeping children who fall into their arms.

Laura: Natasha look!

Natasha stops firing her pistols and looks over wide eyed as she sees her child. She runs over to her and grabs her kid and strokes her hair.

Natasha : Iris! Are they okay?!

Laura: Yeah just out cold, seems they're under some sort of sleeping drug. We need to take Jason and Iris out of here!

Natasha: Got it. 

Natasha stands up, and looks at Gwendolyn who was switching her types.

Natasha: Gwendolyn!

Gwendolyn turns to her.

Natasha: Can you and Cindy take our kids out of here! It's too dangerous!

Cindy swings down to them.

Gwendolyn: Got it, but where do you want us to take them?

Laura: Take them to Feast! M/n is bound to be there during the lock-out!