14. she's so slow

SHE'S SO SLOW , chapter fourteen

❝ 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒐𝒓𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅  ❞

❝ 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒐𝒓𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 ❞

*mentions of epilepsy but just for a joke and I hate talking about my epilepsy so be free to skip that little part if needed*

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇. "Is she good?" Martin asked Josh as he just shrugged "I don't know, stop analyzing her tiredness" he scolded the janitor who was still confused on how she could be out of breath from spraying the word 'evil' onto the wall.

"Did you two forget I spent the whole night hiding from my father who was trying to murder me" Juliet groaned as she looked t her bruised ankle from when she tripped on her ankle, "damn. why do rich people always have fucked up familys" Martin tutted before helping the girl up and noticing her ankle. "Josh!" he called out for the freshman who looked back, a bit annoyed that the man had been calling out his name so much.

"Help me help this rich white girl!"

Juliet rolled her eyes at the boys words but nether less chuckled at his cluelessness. The two walking to the light switches as they waited for the signal. "So let me get this straight" Martin started, causing the girl to groan slightly as she felt like this would be the fiftieth question of the night she would be answering for the high school graduate, "your dad somehow pulled your mum who wasn't just a Sunnyvaler but also extremely hot-" "I get it Martin" Juliet cut off the boy who slightly chuckled to himself, "I'm not done" he told the girl who shut her eyes "of course your not".