The Final Round

🎶I'm not your mommy, n****🎵

No One POV:

It was late at night as the owl was hooting and the crickets chirping. Naruto was standing in front of the arena where the final round takes place. "Tomorrow, huh."

He went to the ramen store as he was zoning out. "So what's up? It's been a while since you've come in." The ramen chef Teuchi ask. Naruto chuckled, "I was kind of in the hospital." Naruto answered. "The hospital?" He questioned. "Don't worry. I'm fine now. Never felt better, as a matter of fact." Naruto said.

"Well, that's good." Teuchi sigh in relief. "Ayame." He called out his daughter who was also working. "Oh, here you go." She placed Naruto's ramen on the counter.

The food had many delicious things on it as Naruto stared at it. "Uh...?" Naruto turn to see Ayame smiling at him. He then turn to Teuchi, "Um, Mr. Chef?"

"Just eat it." He knew what Naruto was going to say. "The final competition is tomorrow, right?" He reminded. "Uh..." Naruto stared at the food before he giggled.

"Oh, all right. Thanks, guys!"

Meanwhile in a different restaurant three men was there was all of them look very familiar. The first person is a big guy who look very familiar to Choji, except with his hair being longer and spiky. Plus with his hair being the color of red. He was laughing as he turn to the other two men.

"Well, at least with a son at home, it's not so bad on the wallet. Most of my money turns into food and then vanishes." He said.

"Quit complaining." The second men looked very familiar to Shikamaru. However he has two noticeable scars with in being on the lower cheek and the second being at the edge of his brows. "You're not the only one who's got problems."

"Hm?" The red hair guy question. "Look, I understand. Sons are a real drag." He comforted the third man. The third man look familiar to Ino. With his hair being more longer as well as sustaining some questionable hair top style.

"Yeah. Man, there are times when I really don't know how to deal with him." He said before taking his drink. "I know what you mean. We dads have it rough." The black hair guy said.

"Hmph, and you're telling me to quit complaining." The red hair guy replied. "Hey, mister, one more order here. These two pages, everything on them." He ordered.

"Welcome." The worker greeted as they turn to see Shikamaru coming in. His face looks like he's done with the night. "Reinforcements are here." The red hair guy said. "Come on in. Order something."

Shikamaru sigh as he look at the adults. "Hey, Dad, come on." Shikamaru said to the black hair guy. He grunts at his son's order. "Can we go home already?" Shikamaru ask.

"What?" His dad questioned. "Listen, don't be a drag. You're supposed to be living it up at this festival." He dad said as he raised his glass.

"Yeah, right. Some festival." Shikamaru said. He groans as he look to the side. "It's a total drag." Shikamaru said.

"You idiot. Since ancient-" His dad take another drink before he finish his words. "-times, the final competition has always been like a festival."

"I'm in that final competition tomorrow." Shikamaru reminded. "Oh, man, I don't have time to babysit you." He complains.

"Huh? You're in it? What? Seriously?" Shikamaru's dad ask as he look lost. Shikamaru stammers before he sighs. "Never mind. Just forget it."

Naruto was just walking as something was on his mind or something was wrong. He was walking past some of the villagers as he stopped in the middle of some of the shops area. It was written on his facial expression's that something was troubling him.