Chapter 123

"So......."

I sat facing the man with Irene and stared at the book on the table.

<The spring of The Goddess Ji-eun.>

It was a man's book.

And the book that I and Irene are very familiar with praying.

Irene asked in a voice of surprise.

"Ahjussi was the one who wrote this?"

Ahjussi.

The man seemed to be taken aback for a moment at the sudden burst of words but soon replied calmly.

"Yes, it's a book I wrote."

"Well, are you the god of this world?"

He wrote <The Spring of the Goddess Ji-eun>.

In other words, he created the story that was the foundation of the world.

It was no different from the meaning that he was the god of the world.

But the man shook his head.

"No. Where should I start with this?"

"........?"

"I wrote this book, but I didn't create a story. So, to be exact, I read and wrote it."

"You read and wrote?"

Plagiarism?

A plagiarism writer?

The man looked at my expression and rolled his eyes as if agonizing over the explanation.

Then he opened his mouth as if he had made a decision.

"I'll just tell you everything from the beginning. That was about 25 years ago."

His name is Kim Go-dong.

Born under the skies of Seoul, South Korea, he was nothing special, just an ordinary girl student.

"Wait a minute."

I don't know where to begin.

I cut the man off with a puzzled look.

"Korea, Seoul?"

"Yes."

"......girls?"

"Yes."

"..........."

"I will continue."

Kim Go-dong was a high school student.

And like most high school students, she hated going to school the most in the world.

There was a mountain near the high school where Kim Go-dong attended.

Kim Go-dong, who did not particularly want to go to the school that day, went up the mountain on impulse instead of school.

"It wasn't unusual. It's often the same before. But that day was the worst choice."

On the mountain so high, Kim Go-Dong lost her footing and fell down a steep cliff.

"Ugh."

Irene took a breath from the side.

This side has also made some mistakes on the stairs, but it was incomparable to the mountain cliff.

"I thought I'd die like this. But............."

Kim Go-dong's last memory was that her body even crashed down the cliff.

Foreboding the end of life