luna

------

------

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚... 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 !

@𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘆𝘀𝘀

------

this chapter is short , but im double updating. and oh boy the next chapter will be hella long

------

you felt your annoyance grow more and more. you were home alone and a certain orange-haired woman was sitting across you from the table.

"remind me again , why are you here ?"

she furrowed her brows and made a noise. "because i need to talk to xiao ! and you can't interfere about it."

you rolled your eyes. "please. that dude blocked you. is that not enough to tell you he isn't interested ?" you said. the phone on your hand displayed your messages.

xiao <33

my cutie

come home quick pls
ms orange is back at it again

he surprisingly answered quickly. you ignored umaru's jealouse gaze and smiled , typing on the keyboard.

"wh-who are you texting ?" umaru asked. you smirked. "i'm texting my one and only boyfriend. wanna know his name ?"

she scowled. there was anger plastered on her pale face. "he probably doesn't even love you."

"whatever you say tangerine."

"excuse me ?! do not mock me !" she yelled.

you chuckled. "i didn't do anything. you're probably just delusional. after all , you thought xiao loved you when in reality , you are worthless." out from the window , you could see a dark figure coming up the stairs. xiao was surprisingly fast.

as the door began to make noise signifying someone was opening it , xiao popped out with his amber eyes and messy green hair.

he walked up to you and took a seat , instantly wrapping an arm around your shoulder. you could see his neck tattoo and piercings.

"what's she doing here ?" xiao said. you shrugged.

"she wants to talk to you. that's why."

he raised a brow. "what do you want ?"

umaru bit her lip as if she was about to hold back her pretty tears. she took in a deep breath. "listen... xiao... i don't think you and her will work ou-"

xiao dead panned. "shut the fuck up. no one likes you , so please leave our home."

the light once again faded from her eyes. "wh-what... ?" her grip tightened , the strands of sherbert orange hair spilling on her shoulder.

"you heard me. now leave. because i have more important things to do."

she began to shake. she began to shake so hard that it looked like there was an earthquake. umaru slowly got up from her seat and made her way to the door.

and you could already see hot tears on her cheeks.

without a word , she exited your home , leaving just you and xiao. you both instantly sighed in satisfaction.

"finally , she's gone."

"i know right... anyways , welcome home xiao !" you sweetly said and squished his cheeks. he rolled his eyes.

"you love me or something ?" there was a slight crack in his voice , making it sound like a small whine. you slapped him gently. "of course i did ! now do you love me ?!"

he smiled , but it was more like a teasing smirk. "of course i do. and i could show you..." he leaned his head toward you , face digging into your neck. "... right now."

you sighed. his cold hands were going up your shirt , which he did often. but this time his fingers had a different meaning. you closed your eyes.

"do you want to ?" you muttered.

"mhm..."

"well then i'm yours."

------

𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 "𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗲." !

------