✾𝟱𝟬✾

tw: blood

tw: blood. 

Tanjiro backed away as the man side kicked him. "Fighting barehanded doesn't make it fine!" Tanjiro exclaimed as he dodged the man's punches and turned to the side, dodging an incoming punch from the man. "Listen to me!" Tanjiro shouted. Then the man, launched himself and grabbed Tanjiro's head as he flipped around and around, and Tanjiro threw him off, the man landed on a handstand, then sliding his feet, Tanjiro stumbling back. 

"Y/n!" Zenitsu exclaimed as he saw Y/n waking up slowly. Y/n let out a shaky breath as she got up. "What happened?" Y/n based before she noticed something wet and thick come running down her nose as it fell on her fingertips. "Blood?" Y/n's eyes widened. "You were kicked by that man, remember?" Zenitsu asked. Y/n then tensed. "Oh, right-- wait, is the box all right?!" Y/n shouted. Zenitsu opened his arms. "Safe!" Zenitsu exclaimed. "Oh-- good," Y/n said with a sigh of relief. A few strands of red hair flew as the man manage to slice it off by his foot. 

The man ran and sped towards Tanjiro, then he jumped to the floor and leaped, aiming his foot at Tanjiro. He kicked Tanjiro as Tanjiro stumbled in his tracks and flew backward. Tanjiro swung his leg at the man but the man ducked, bending his body horizontally. Then the man stood back up as he faced Tanjiro, Tanjiro looked in surprise before he was punched powerfully by the man, making him stumble back.

"Tanjiro!" Y/n exclaimed as she was about to get up but then the pain felt excruciating, making Y/n fell back again. "Dammit," she mumbled. Shoichi was next to Y/n and looked worryingly at her. "Lady Y/n!" Shoichi exclaimed. "Please don't move, you're going to hurt yourself even more!" Shoichi said. 

Y/n looked at Shoichi as she relaxed her shoulders and her bloody state made Shoichi felt even worse. "Don't worry about me Shoichi," Y/n smiled, blood still seen on the edges of her mouth that trailed down her chin. "Actually, isn't Tanjiro also violating the rules?" Zenitsu asked, his nose was bloodied too. 

Shoichi grabbed out a napkin as he wiped Zenitsu's blood from the scratches off, as Shoichi used the other side to clean Y/n's blood from her chin and mouth

Shoichi grabbed out a napkin as he wiped Zenitsu's blood from the scratches off, as Shoichi used the other side to clean Y/n's blood from her chin and mouth. "Thank you, Shoichi," Y/n nodded as he nodded back. "And he's got broken bones too," Zenitsu said. Tanjiro then punched but the man dodged as he grabbed Tanjiro's arm and hoisted himself up, using his legs to lock Tanjiro's head and twisted himself, making Tanjiro land on the ground roughly. 

The man was about to hit Tanjiro again but Tanjiro headbutted him while he was getting up. Then, the man stood down. Flipping as he swung his legs over Tanjiro's making Tanjiro fall back, the man then launched himself as he flew and let his head hit Tanjiro's stomach. 

He then landed and punched Tanjiro in the face. Tanjiro swung his foot towards him, aiming to kick, but the man dodged. Then the man steadied himself before he launched himself forward and punched Tanjiro on the arm. Then he punched him on the fist. The man tried aiming for Tanjiro's face but Tanjiro covered it with his arm, and the man punched Tanjiro in the arm twice. Tanjiro dodged. Th- This guy, the aim of his attack is bizarrely low, Tanjiro thought as he gritted his teeth in frustration, the man threw his fists at Tanjiro repeatedly. He aimed for Tanjiro's stomach but Tanjiro grabbed his hand and threw his hand down. 

It's like... It's just like... I'm fighting a four-legged beast! Tanjiro thought. "Zenitsu-san," Y/n trailed off. "Thank you for protecting me from that boar guy again," Y/n nodded. "I owe you a lot," she said guiltily. "It's nothing, anything to protect my future wife," Zenitsu blushed as he got excited again, sparkles came shooting out from him. 

Then, the man held the floor and stood on the floor with one hand, aiming his foot at Tanjiro but Tanjiro dodged. Then Tanjiro swung his foot, but the man did a split on the ground as he flattened his upper body on the ground. Tanjiro's eyes widened as the man did a headstand and swung his foot at Tanjiro's head. 

Tanjiro's head was faced to the ground as blood poured out of his nose. Y/n looked in horror. The flexibility of his joints... it's superhuman! Tanjiro thought. The man flipped back and flipped in the air before landing on the ground cooly. "Pretty amazing, aren't I?" the man asked. Shoichi, Teruko, and Kiyoshi hugged each other, as they reunited. "He said it twice!" Zenitsu exclaimed as he held the handkerchief on his nose. Y/n got a cloth from Teruko as she cleaned her face up from her blood. "Take a look at what else I can do!" the man exclaimed as he bent backward, grabbing his ankles and putting his head through his legs, he laughed maniacally. 

"Knock it off! Don't do stuff like that!" Tanjiro exclaimed. "You shouldn't be doing that with broken bones! It'll just get worse!" Tanjiro said. Y/n breathed in a short yet slow breath before she sighed, her chest stung, but at least her breathing is back to normal. 

 [ notes ] : 

- sorry for the super late update, i had just been very busy with school today, i got a lot to deal with in my journalism club-- so i'm sorry for the delay, it's 22.00 here, and i'm very tired after today, so i hope you all don't mind the late update <3

00 here, and i'm very tired after today, so i hope you all don't mind the late update <3