Chapter 125

"......Yes?"

I blinked my eyes.

There was a voice in my head.

- Born with a thousand fates, you are the soul who will live with him a thousand times, repeating birth and death, as a lover and as a couple.

"......!"

- It was meant to start in the next life, but it was advanced to this life by the God of Fate.

For a moment, I couldn't think of anything as if my head was blank.

Kim Go-dong jumped on behalf of me, who blinked silently.

"No, so what the word of God is saying is, the God of Destiny brought her soul to change the future? And you put it in that body instead of the originally scheduled soul?"

- Yeah. You got it right.

"Wow... What about the soul that was supposed to be that body?

- She's living another life in another world.

"Is that okay?"

- You shameless brat with no shame or guilt.

- Who's responsible for this?

"Ah yes."

Kim Go-dong staggered around because of the thunderous roar in her head.

I had no effect other than a slight surprise, so it seemed that God could control the extent of the impact for each person.

Thanks to it, I came to my senses.

I asked God.

"Me and Jungkook...... We were supposed to be met in the next life, but you let me meet him in this life."

- Yes.

"I'm curious about something. If we can change the future in that way, wouldn't it be okay for different souls to exchange each other?"

For example, if only the soul of the Crown Prince and Jungkook had changed, the future would have been quite different.

But God of the Dimension shook his head.

- Fate is rarely attributed to the soul. Usually with the body. That's why I needed your soul. A powerful and clear destiny that is carved into your soul.

"......Ah."

- It's exactly the fate engraved on you and his soul, have your questions answered?

"Yes."

My heartbeat a little.

No, it was quite a throbbing.

The fate engraved on the soul.

In other words, it sounded like fate that can't be changed no matter what.

It hasn't changed in reality, and it would have changed the fate of the body.

'Me and Jungkook are meant to be.'

Was it supposed to be this good to hear?

I am enjoying the excitement and joy that I have not suppressed, and then God of Dimension said.

- Is there anything you want?

"What?"

- Anyway, you're in a random order of fate by the will of God. If you want anything in return, I'll listen.

"Well, I don't know........"

That's what I want.

I finally looked at Irene, who had barely stopped crying.