-Chapter 27-

I'm back bitches!!!!! Did y'all miss me?(BTW, where the hell did all of you people come from!)

Okay so since it's been so long I am a bit fuzzy on the story line so this might suck ass or not. Who knows! Lol!

Anyway, onto the chapter that you've been waiting for! (Also BTW art isn't mine, but I love it!)

######################

Loki's POV

As we all watch the movie together, Y/n rest her head on my chest. As her breath and her mind slows I kiss her forehead. How did we get so lucky to have found her.  

When the movie ended Peter had also fallen asleep on Thor's lap. Natasha and Bucky were cuddled on the floor wrapped in blankets talking quietly. Tony and Bruce were holding hands, Tony was also stuffing his face with popcorn with the other hand. Pietro was in Clint's lap while he and Wanda were talking animatedly about the film and laughing at the twins in the movie. I smile as I watch them content to have them all with me.

"Why don't we all head to our room for the night?" I ask them quietly as to not wake Y/n. They all agree and get up making their way to the top floor. I scoop Y/n up in my arms and Thor does the same to Peter.

We all huddle in the elevator together in a comfortable quiet. When we arrive Pietro quickly dives in the middle. I chuckle quietly at his antics. I set Y/n next to him gently and kiss her head.

I watch as Natasha curls up with her and Steve takes the other side. Peter, who is now somewhat awake, cuddles up with Bucky and Pietro. 

I look around for Thor and find him looking at me. I nod once and he nodes back. I tell Wanda that Thor and I will be right back and then teleport is to the kitchen.

"We need to talk." We say to each other at the same time. I roll my eyes playfully and speak first.

"You know what she is don't you?" I ask him.  He nods grimly.

"I thought it was just me. Didn't father say that there hadn't been any in thousands of years?" I frown and nod.

"She is showing all of the signs to be one. But without her memories we may never know." He says continuing.

"Well, m-mother could help us. She is great with magic. We could take Y/n to her for help." Thor thinks for a moment.

"Maybe, we shall ask mother first and then ask Y/n." I nod in agreement with his plan.

"I will write to Mother at once then. Go to bed I will be there in a little bit." I say before teleporting to my room.

My room had green walls with white trim and gold and black accents. I sit at my deska nd begin my letter.

Dear Mother,

It seems that we require your help with something. To Thor and I's happiness, we have found our final soulmate. She is amazing and absolutely beautiful. Her name is Y/n L/n. Sh has these large pure white wings that are breath-taking. 

But we are concerned that she is a rare breed of Asagardian. You see she has Asgardian magic. She is like the Winged Ones, from those stories you told Thor and I when we were children. But for all we know are parts of those tales.

If you could help us in our confusion we would appreciate it.

With Love,

Loki

I seal the letter and use a special spell to deliver the letter directly to her. I then teleport to my soulmates and join in on the cuddle party. I cuddle up with Steve and Clint, falling asleep peacefully.

-Time Skip- (Cause them all sleeping peacefully is low key boring ngl)

I wake up to the sun shining on me and Y/n sleeping peacefully in my arms. I look up to see a note hovering in the sir above me. I glance at the signature on the outside to see Mother's handwriting. I slowly reach up to touch it with my index finger and send it to my room.

I look around and notice that Thor, Tony, and Bruce were missing, as were Wanda, Steve and Clint.  I see Nat and Bucky were cuddled up with Peter, sleeping peacefully. 

I look down at Y/n and see her chest rise and fall in a calm manner. I lean up on my elbow and softly and slowly stroke her hair as she sleeps. 

Eventually she stirs and I cease my movement as she opens her e/c eyes. She turns to face me and smiles up at me. I smile backa nd kiss her forehead.

"How did you sleep my love?" I ask her quietly.

"Perfectly, my dear. No dreams at all." She looks around, probably for our other soulmates. She see Nat, Bucky and Peter and smiles softly. She then turns back to me.

"We should leave them to rest. Let's go eat something!" I murmur into her ear. She shivers a little but nods mutedly.

We both slowly get out of bed. I hold out my hand to her and she places her own in mine. I quickly teleport us to the kitchen.

Our sudden apperance startled Tony, Steve, and Pietro. Y/n and Wanda start laughing at their faces. The assasins and I join in as well.

Steve just frowns at us but then notice that he is burning the food. As he saves the food I pull Y/n to the table with our still intertwined hands.

She sits next to Tony and I sit on her other side. As she talks with the others I look at Thor he is already looking at me so I nod, to let him know mother got back to me. He nods back and I turn my attention back to my soulmates.

Soon Steve sets a plate full of food in front of me. I thank him by kissing his cheek before taking a bite. I hum in approval before finishing it fast. He chuckles at me and I flush.

"Sorry. I was just so good. Thank you for breakfast." He just laughs.

"Your welcome babe." I look to my other soulmates and watch as they talk amongst themselves happily. I stand and take care of my plate before turning to them.

"I have some work to attend I will see you all later. Have a good day my dears." I kiss each of their cheeks, besides Thor's, and teleport to my room.

I find the note on my desk and open it carefully.

Dear Loki,

I hope this letter finds you in good health.

That is an amazing discover. I am happy for both you and Thor for finding all of your mates.

I will ask your father for permission for you all to visit. I can not confirm anything without seeing her in person.

With love,

Your Mother

I sigh as I read the letter. I guess I must talk to them about this. I hope I can convince them to travel to Asgard. And how would I tell Y/n about her lineage. I hope mother will help me with this.

###################

So I know this one isnt great but I gotta get back into writing. I hope it didn't suck too much!

Have an amazing day and/or night!

Byeeeee!😁😁