Promise

⚠️warning mentions of sexual assault and abuse!!⚠️

Ash's pov of a memory at 12

"Come here little girl!"
Jack calls after me.

I ran
I ran away from him.
Or I tried too.

He grabs my hair and yanked it back.
Tears pouring down my face "IM SORRY, PLEASE!!" I yell at him, as he drabs my limp and sore, worn out body back to the house.
......

He locked me in the basement with my hands chained to the wall.

'There's no getting out of this' my conscience tells me.
It's just as scared as I am.

'I know'
My mind is speaking to myself, and yet my voice still comes out shaky.

I hear the door unlocking, loud stomps come down from the steps, the noise getting closer and closer by the second.

I try and get away from the direction it's coming from, knowing it was Jack, only to be held in place my the cold medal wrapped around my wrist.

He stands in front of me, clicking his tongue "you've been a bad girl. And you know what happens to bad little girls? They get punished." He kneels down to my eye level, garbs my face forcing me to look him in his eyes.

"I don't think I've ever seen you so vulnerable. I love it."
My breath picks up a little,
I know what he's going to do next, he's done it before.

He does every time I'm a
'bad-girl'
I shake my head no, not able to talk since he put tape over my mouth.

He laughs' evilly "stupid little girl, you think you have a choice? Your little mummy isn't here, which means I get to do whatever I want to do with you." I'm violently crying at this point.

"Shut up, you little piece of shit. I don't know why Rachel decided to keep you. Your a waste of money and only good for my pleasure. So be a good girl now, unless you wanna get hurt." His tone is dangerously serious and his voice is exceedingly low.

I try and compress my sobbing
'Just hold it in' I keep telling my self.

He takes out a knife as to which I try and get further away from. He doesn't like that,
He grabs a handful of my hair and pulls me towards him, the knife now on my throat cutting it slightly, his face just inches from mine, his breath reeks of alcohol. But that's nothing new.

"Are you going to do as I say?" I nod rapidly, not wanting to be hurt, again.

"Good, I'm glint to take the tape off if you scream I will cut a finger off. Understand?"
I nod slowly.

He smirks and rips it off, it leave's a stinging feeling after.
But if felt worse.

He reaches for the chains "if you run, hide or do anything I don't tell you to do, I'll kill you and make sure know one even notices."
I knew he wouldn't kill me, but I didn't want to take that chance.
So I nod.